This ALWAYS happens on my games..does it on yours?

i normally sign barzagli before they get the chance to - and i always bid for rodriguez and mutu and offer them top dollar but dont sign them just keep delaying until the end of the transfer window - mean i know but it stops arsenal getting them - i do the same with diego to chelsea!

iain

Originally posted by Marquez:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Not on mine. I always get....

Adrian Mutu > Arsenal

Exact same thing here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And here, as well as Wright-Phillips to Man City. Barzagli however is yet to move in my game.

actually thats quite interesting becuase in my opinion you do need physical attributes in lower leagues but if you have a technically good player as well (i.e modric, fabregas) because they can rip defences apart even when they are physical so i want to see the outcome of this..

Mutu usually always goes to arsenal on my game aswell. I think it happens with quite a few players. David Van Zanten usually goes to hibs on my game when I dont go them. Funny though as he has signed for them in real life lol.

for many of my games this would always happen...

Lucho Gonzales - Barcelona

Luka Modric - AC Milan

David Villa - Chelsea

Goran Pandev - Arsenal

maybe it just happen in my games, but does Man Utd always seem to degress after Ferguson retires in anyone elses games? It happens consistently for me. As soon as he Ferguson retires, they're never able to keep a manager for more than half a season and they start to lose all their star players. Then they never replace their departed players with top quality. They usualy promote a lot of home grown players who are never good enough.

Originally posted by DrEdwierd:

Lol, Ferguson joined Tottenham on mine and Utd got relegated the same year!

Ferguson joined Barcelona on my game. And Benitez always re-joins Valencia and Liverpool get that Mexican manager. Camacho is it??

Originally posted by Shiny223:

Barzagli went to Juve on mine twice...

Pandev to Sevill--

Wait... GoonerFM, Arshavin and Tymoschuk went to Cardiff? When? How? Cardiff don't have any transfer budget... Nor the reputation really...

yerp lol i could get a screenshot for you but currently im not on my actual PC lol

yeah because i think they sold joe ledley for 6 Mil and aaron ramsey 7.5 Mil and they had sold gelnn loovens and a few others but somehow they did

dont forget arshavin has only been rated this tournament ive known about him before but it was this tournament he shone so he's a cut down price on my FM lol

20-25 mil zenit want for him ! (in real life)

Originally posted by lewis999:

Screenshot on that one mate please if possible? that would be awesome to see him in a Fulham shirt icon_smile.gif

lol i will try but its a shame when he moves he cant actually be seen in a shirt you know like the picture isnt there.

give me a while to get this screen shot as this PC doesnt have my FM

Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Not on mine. I always get....

Adrian Mutu > Arsenal

Same!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its one of about 5 or 6 transfers that happen regularly. cba searching or remembering the others, but Frey > Arsenal is another. (Might have been FM07 or even 06 though)

Very odd how the "random" AI can create such a static transfer every save game.

here is mine

Barzagli to Juventus

Mutu to Arsenal

Pandev to Lyonnais

Daniel Alves to Chelsea

Modric to AC Milan

Lucho Gonzales to Barcelona

Maxi Rodriguez to Chelsea

Diego to Chelsea

not very random is it?

in FM '09 i would love to see some ramdom tranfers when starting a new game.

if your done with one game start another it feels like the old game all over again.

Archived