Please Enter Disc!? on downloaded game!!

So I own an Imac and I downloaded the game about two weeks ago (29.99!) The game has been working fine and I decided to run it again tonight and it says it no disc found.

My only options are retry or quit (which closes out the game)

I paid for my game and I have all my receipts and info (#'s)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Yeah, all I can think is would it be possible to redownload and install it again? I haven't seen any explanation from SI about the differences in the way protection works as it's clearly not removed I'm sort of assuming it'll be done by certificate files - if they've been corrupted somehow perhaps? If you have all your details it *may* be an idea to contact esellerate and explain the situation if you can't just reinstall as it is

Thank you for getting back to me.

I will try to uninstall and reinstall later today. I was praying something else could help me out as I was have a great time as Leeds Utd at the start of my 2nd season (had gotten them up too!)

I'll update later today to see if this works.

you don't have to lose your save if you reinstall :) uninstalling *shouldn't* delete the directory with your saved games, if you want to be sure just find the directory in preferences, make a copy of it somewhere else and put the copy back once you've reinstalled :)

Great Idea!

Archived