Ain't life great sometimes!

I know most of us europeans are either working or in school right now, but me, i work during the night times,so now after completing my job, gone for a run, had long long hot bath, and ate a good full english breakfast, i'm relaxed and ready to play football manager for the next 4-5 hours, or basically how ever bloody long i like - and the sun has hardly risen yet :)

Loving life, and all it's got to give...

yum yum, english breakkie. My hrs of work are 4am - 12 midday and i don`t pick the kids up from school until 3pm so i get 2 hrs per day ............that is sufficient for my lifestyle but the only drawback is that it takes me a very long time to complete seasons as i am very thorough. I am in October 2011 and i have already rocked up 3 days 20 hours and 35 mins in playtime.

:thup: cheers mate! What is it that you're doing in the night time?

i'm delivering newspapers with a scooter (hehe), i'm not one with career ambitions or anything, or even had much the brain to study :D just have a passion for travelling and football, and this job suits that lifestyle nicely.

don't you aussies play in the a-league? I heard there's a 'newcastle united' there too:cool:

:thup: cheers mate! What is it that you're doing in the night time?

i'm delivering newspapers with a scooter (hehe), i'm not one with career ambitions or anything, or even had much the brain to study :D just have a passion for travelling and football, and this job suits that lifestyle nicely.

don't you aussies play in the a-league? I heard there's a 'newcastle united' there too:cool:

I tour the country in my lorry mate, delivering car parts for a certain Japanese car company beginning with a T! Same as you mate, i love it, it gives me time for football and everthing else i want to fit in, especially time to go to the Derby this weekend!

Archived