Worst Return To Former Club?

I started a game with Crewe and got them to Wembley via the Ldv Vans Trophy or what ever its called now adays and lost 1-0 to Colchester then second season just missed out on Automatic Prom and finished 3d then lost to Brighton 3-2 in play off semi's.

I was really sick after just missing out on promotion then loosing in the playoffs. I was a bit down after the Trophy final in the first season but i strudged on i thought id try my hardest the second season, but after this i needed a fresh start was fed up and i know i would not have enjoyed it if i continued on with Crewe.

So i saw that Burnley were looking for a manger after relegation to league one,I resigned and applied and luckily i got the job. They have a strong sqaud already and i mean a really strong sqaud of Championship players id say at least a top half Championship sqaud so im aiming to walk League one.

Anyways here is the big day return to my former club i start to imagine a split of Crewe fans booing/applauding me in my head hehe. The match was going well was solid at 1-0 then Halford gets sent off for an elbow which i did not think was correct, Then Caldwell gets sent off for taking out a Crewe player from behind when he was the last man i agree with that red. Then to my amazement first time ever that i have had 3 players sent off Bodde was given a 2nd yellow then to sum it all up Wright Phillips who i took to Crewe on a free bossman scores in the 93rd min :(

Any of you guys had such an awful return to your former club?

26641402ry1.jpg

w1024.png

Not a return as such, but I started my career with Mansfield. After spells at Southampton and FC Eindhoven, I returned to England to manage Notts County. Finally the big day comes around, and I'm at home to Mansfield.I lost 4-0. :(

Archived