Super Nanny 09

Playing Fm 09 feels like being a Nanny for over 20 stupid ass kids who are spoiled as hell.

I WANT A NEW CONTRACT!...I WANT MORE MONEY!!!I'M ANGRY AT YOUR TEAMTALK, I DON'T GET ALONG WITH MY TEAMMATES!

I WANT TO LEAVE THE CLUB!

.........and what about me? :)

No Seriously all the media buzz,teamtalk and whatnot is never about what you think is right then rather a minigame finding the right answer to please this spoiled rich kids.

This game should bee called kindergarden simulator 09 or super Nanny 09 simulation.

Still like the game, but this just had to get out :).

That's basically what real football management is:

The manager is the father, the Assistant Manager is the mother and the players are the little brats, and when those little brats step out of line you can fine them and send them to their room without supper... On second thoughts, the sending players to their room should be a new feature on FM2010.

look at that stupid toon player atm, charles N'zogbia. Says he will never play for the toon again while current manager is there.

Who the hell do some of these palyers think they are? Really, i am so angry sometimes at the state of football. I would love it if he just got chucked in the reserves for 4 years and forgotten about tbh.

This will always be a problem in FM as long as people are happy to throw money at sport. In a year, £20m is paid for golf. I wonder how many starving Africans that would save.

Save and improve lives...watch someone hit a ball...save and improve lives...watch someone hit a ball...

It's a tough choice!

I'm sure thats what some real life managers feel like.

IMO, its way overdone. IRL, the vast majority of players are professional and are willing to do just about anything to advance their careers. It would be nice to make this feature optional.

look at that stupid toon player atm, charles N'zogbia. Says he will never play for the toon again while current manager is there.

Who the hell do some of these palyers think they are? Really, i am so angry sometimes at the state of football. I would love it if he just got chucked in the reserves for 4 years and forgotten about tbh.

Since his manager intentionally and childishly insulted him by mispronouncing his name, no reasonable person can bla me him.

This will always be a problem in FM as long as people are happy to throw money at sport. In a year, £20m is paid for golf. I wonder how many starving Africans that would save.

Save and improve lives...watch someone hit a ball...save and improve lives...watch someone hit a ball...

It's a tough choice!

Saving and improving lives in Africa (as well as the rest of the world) without concurrently limiting the number of births is a recipe for overpopulation, resource depletion and environmental disaster.

IMO, its way overdone. IRL, the vast majority of players are professional and are willing to do just about anything to advance their careers. It would be nice to make this feature optional.

I disagree. I find the majority of players in the game are professional. The problem with it atm, every player goes straight to the media which IRL probably wouldn't happen - they would go directly to their manager first (with exceptions of course).

I don't see how they can make this sort of thing optional. Man management is probably the most important aspect of being a manager, if they take it out then it would totally ruin the perception of realism.

So maybe Neji, SI should have it where players go to you first with the problems before they do go to the media if the problem escalades?

Yeah, maybe not all players but I think there should be some way of telling who is just being 'spoiled rich kids' and the professionals. I'm sure that even the most professional players are sometimes unhappy and want more money etc.

Playing Fm 09 feels like being a Nanny for over 20 stupid ass kids who are spoiled as hell.

I WANT A NEW CONTRACT!...I WANT MORE MONEY!!!I'M ANGRY AT YOUR TEAMTALK, I DON'T GET ALONG WITH MY TEAMMATES!

I WANT TO LEAVE THE CLUB!

.........and what about me? :)

No Seriously all the media buzz,teamtalk and whatnot is never about what you think is right then rather a minigame finding the right answer to please this spoiled rich kids.

This game should bee called kindergarden simulator 09 or super Nanny 09 simulation.

Still like the game, but this just had to get out :).

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4871792,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4872072,00.html

Not like being a manager?

Yes but this is a game. Supposed to be fun to play, not a chore.

As robzilla said, its a simulation of real life football. Man Management is one of the most important things to right as a manager. It would be like removing injuries. Sure it's supposed to be a game, but it doesn't mean everything has to be totally easy just so it's fun.

Archived