Man Untd fixtures

The first season is hectic!! with all the success last season, cup winners cup finals are taking up a lot of energy, i have one them all, the community shield, euro super cup, club world champ, and i rested players and had so many players out due to injury, i lost oin the fa cup third round mainly due to tiredness, managed the league cup final but lost. and now the fixtures are less congested! but its really hard to live up to board expectations with so many games and so many unavailable key players to field!

anyone else annoyed with that?

I recently completed a season in 2019 and wmy fixtures were as follows:

Prem Game (a)

Prem Game (a)

Prem Game (a)

World Club C. (n) in tokyo, so away (semi final)

Prem Game (h)

World Club C. (n) in tokyo , so again away (final)

My team were ALL around 82% fit

I recently completed a season in 2019 and wmy fixtures were as follows:

Prem Game (a)

Prem Game (a)

Prem Game (a)

World Club C. (n) in tokyo, so away (semi final)

Prem Game (h)

World Club C. (n) in tokyo , so again away (final)

My team were ALL around 82% fit

So you went to Japan, back to england, then back to Japan again, clocking up the air miles there

IRL man utd say they have an injury crisis. Boo hoo we only have 22 fit players of class quality to choose from this week as we have 7 players injured. One team that does have it hard and has done for the past 2-3 seasons for injuries is newcastle. Could you imagine them playing in europe with the injuries they currently have as well as competing in prem games. They have around 6 first team players available and fully fit to choose from. Oh and 4 of them are defenders :(

That is part of the challenge mate. Being Man Utd, you are expected to do well in all competitions. I am Man Utd in my save and i have a hell of a lot of first team injuries but thats the fun part..........bringing in virtually unkown youngsters from your reserves.

I had injuries to my two main strikers so i brought Danny Welbeck into my side and he has scored 6 in 5 games. He is now a regular with excellent stats and scoring regular, this is the beauty of FM.

One team that does have it hard and has done for the past 2-3 seasons for injuries is newcastle.

I don`t care much for them anyways.

Could you imagine them playing in europe

I will just stop there...................No i cannot imgine them playing in europe :)

IRL man utd say they have an injury crisis. Boo hoo we only have 22 fit players of class quality to choose from this week as we have 7 players injured. One team that does have it hard and has done for the past 2-3 seasons for injuries is newcastle. Could you imagine them playing in europe with the injuries they currently have as well as competing in prem games. They have around 6 first team players available and fully fit to choose from. Oh and 4 of them are defenders :(
Good for you! Just remember though, it was only a few seasons ago we were in the knockout stages of the champions league!

Hahaha, come on mate, it was only meant to be a bit of light humour. :) I don`t care much for NUFC as my best mate is a Geordie living in Australia. Our friendship was stretched to the max when MUFC just pipped NUFC to the finish line :)..............i do feel sorry for the toon army tho :(

Archived