What is the point of this scenario?

Mid-march, and i have to play 2 league games, despite the fact that out of the 7 players away on under 21 duty 5 are in my first team. i lose both games heavily, and blow my chances of the title. Am quite frankly p****d off that the game doesnt reschedule but forces me to play these games with half a youth team. Thanks a lot, makes it all worthwhile...

Mid-march, and i have to play 2 league games, despite the fact that out of the 7 players away on under 21 duty 5 are in my first team. i lose both games heavily, and blow my chances of the title. Am quite frankly p****d off that the game doesnt reschedule but forces me to play these games with half a youth team. Thanks a lot, makes it all worthwhile...

hmmm, i dont believe the series has ever rescheduled matches due to under 21 call ups, but its a reason i dont have too many youngsters in my first team plans, nevertheless it is something that needs taking a look at

hmmm, i dont believe the series has ever rescheduled matches due to under 21 call ups, but its a reason i dont have too many youngsters in my first team plans, nevertheless it is something that needs taking a look at

Isnt that why under 21 games are the day before full internationals usually?

To th OP, what league are you playing in? If its prem or championship then the games should be rescheduled. I have read about this before and think SI are looking into for the patch :thup:

Archived