4 players just became unhappy due to a personality clash (fm07)

I dont know if we're allowed to talk about fm07 still seeing as you're on fm09 but im still playing this game.

anyway im middlesbrough in the 2016/17 season (just before 1st july). anyway my players are back from holiday and 4 have very poor morale and 'PR' next to their name. i click them and they are all unsettled because of a personality clash. doesnt say who with though.

Now there are 2 youngsters in my reserves who dislike my worldclass right winger. 1 of them is being sold anyway but the other is a good youngster who is meant to be my normal right backs understudy this season :( is this the cause of it and if i sell them will my main players be happy again?

i dont want to sell this youngster to find out its not him thats causing the problem :/

My main right winger is 'ambitious'. the 2 players that dont like him are both temperamental. normally when ive see it the player that isnt liked normally says he doesnt like them either but this isnt the case.

The only thing i can think has caused it is because i had a youngster being tutored by an older team member who he liked and was said to be a similiar player. the tutoring finished and the youngster said he didnt feel there was any point in being tutored by him because he didnt learn anything. so maybe this is the cause of it.

The 2 players both have 'unhappy following personality different with teammate' whereas the other 2 players are just unhappy about the atmosphere now. Will they get on in time and the PR disappear?

chances are they dislike the tempromental players because they are Like Anelka IRL, moody gits, if a women was tempremental they would cry all the time.

player i can think of that are tempromantal are Anelka, Bellamy, Barton, Diouf, Dyer, Bowyer, Defoe, basicly they all have issues one way or another and it's pritty sure at least 1 person in a squad wont like them.

Archived