you Becomeing assisant manger

:DHow good would it be to start of as a scout and work your way up to becomeing a manger or even chairman well not as far as chairman but manger yer lol anybody els think that or is it it just me lol:D and will sombody make a blackburn rovers thread lol

shut up you u couldnt score in a brothal with a 50 note

Hmm... very pleasant.

You throw an idea forwards, it isn't liked, you are unhappy... =\

The idea is poor. Assistant Managers do nothing. They help with training, some tactics etc.

They don't really 'get involved' with the match-day experience too much.

There is no need for a reaction like that. Many times there have been threads like this, and they usually get the same response, no matter how unconstructive it is;

It's called Football Manager for a reason[/Quote]

If the OP is asking about doing these things on FM, then this has been asked so many times before and please can it just be closed now!
Yes sir....you trying for a mods job :D

leave it to them (mods) wether a thread should be closed and concentrate on the game instead,just a suggestion.

Well, when Brian Laws left Scunthorpe they took the unusual step of promoting their Physio to caretaker manager (and then full time manager), but it's fair to say that was exceptionally unusual. Scouts/Physios/Coaches fairly rarely get promoted to managers. Assistant managers do more often, but I wouldn't want the ability to be an assistant manager in FM. I'd have to start giving advice to the AI manager, providing squad reports and detailed reports on all the individual players, managing all the dregs that the AI manager leaves in the reserves (ok so my Scunthorpe United reserves have won 9 consecutive titles under my Assistant Manager, but I'd have hated to manage them myself!), etc, etc. And then hope to get noticed by some club (most likely my own when the manager is sacked) and promoted to be a manager...no thanks!

No, seriously, what would you do? Nowt! It would be a waste of programming time.

Please, suggest something? When a scout, would you rate players based on the numbers in front of you? Yawn, not a challenge, just tedious. When an assman, would you simply pick the players for the side on behalf of the manager? Equally boring. And so forth.

Take it that was aimed at me! Cheers, you have no comprehension of how much it didnt bother me :thup:

Was just saying that its a poor idea, no reflection on you mind, every thread that asks this ends up the same. If you searched im damn certain you'd have found one!

Also, if you have ideas or suggestions, posting them without the insults thrown in may get you a more positive result! :thup:

Hmm... very pleasant.

You throw an idea forwards, it isn't liked, you are unhappy... =\

The idea is poor. Assistant Managers do nothing. They help with training, some tactics etc.

They don't really 'get involved' with the match-day experience too much.

the only way it would work was if you took control of the reserves only or youth team and if the manager asked for your opinions on things. Then a small club may come along and try and sign you as manager or a club with no money may sack their manager and offer you the job first.

Yes sir....you trying for a mods job :D

leave it to them (mods) wether a thread should be closed and concentrate on the game instead,just a suggestion.

Not at all mate, too many threads and not enough time! I just hate seeing the same threads again and again, so I wanted it closed personally as it has been discussed many times. If a search was done, it would be possible to find this information. The only reason that I asked it to be closed was because otherwise new threads get pushed down without being answered.

However, suggestion taken on board and if anyone thought that was why I was mentioning this for that reason, may I apologise and I will not mention to close anything again :)

No worries :) i see your point m-platt :)

Thank-you :) Anyway, back to the topic of the thread, I am afraid that I do not think that it was a good idea, as it has been mentioned above, because there is a lack of things to do. The name of the game is FOOTBALL manager, and this would require a new game I believe.

No, seriously, what would you do? Nowt! It would be a waste of programming time.

Please, suggest something? When a scout, would you rate players based on the numbers in front of you? Yawn, not a challenge, just tedious. When an assman, would you simply pick the players for the side on behalf of the manager? Equally boring. And so forth.

In the current FM, you can manage B Teams that play in the league structure - particularly Spanish teams. It's only been added this year and it's still a work in progress considering some of the bugs that people are spotting.

While I don't want to be an Assistant Manager at all in the game, due to the actual nature of the job, I'd not mind if when that side of the game is able to be rounded out a little with how it is currently, to see them expand that and allow you to be the manager of reserve or youth sides for clubs who don't have their reserves playing in their own pyramid structure too.

am i ok doing a blackburn rover thread or u guna try and get that closed aswell lol

Stick to the forum rules and no one will ever want your thread closed! As stated above, it's only because it has been asked so many times that it can be easily found using the search tool. If you search for blackburn rovers in there, you will probably find that there is already a thread that you can contribute to

Stick to the forum rules and no one will ever want your thread closed! As stated above, it's only because it has been asked so many times that it can be easily found using the search tool. If you search for blackburn rovers in there, you will probably find that there is already a thread that you can contribute to

and i'd also advise to steer clear of the type of post that got you that infraction

otherwise, you'll be fine

In the current FM, you can manage B Teams that play in the league structure - particularly Spanish teams. It's only been added this year and it's still a work in progress considering some of the bugs that people are spotting.

While I don't want to be an Assistant Manager at all in the game, due to the actual nature of the job, I'd not mind if when that side of the game is able to be rounded out a little with how it is currently, to see them expand that and allow you to be the manager of reserve or youth sides for clubs who don't have their reserves playing in their own pyramid structure too.

See, that I agree with.

Archived