It should be a goal :(

So quick to accuse.

What? I didn't make any accusation. It clearly doesn't like FM! I also didn't know what unregistered copy means! So I asked the guy. I gave him every chance to explain what was going on, and he took that chance!

So quick to assume.

I think you'll see that the first response was definitely an accusation, and much quicker than my reply.

What? I didn't make any accusation. It clearly doesn't like FM! I also didn't know what unregistered copy means! So I asked the guy. I gave him every chance to explain what was going on, and he took that chance!

So quick to assume.

I think you'll see that the first response was definitely an accusation, and much quicker than my reply.

I Have read it again and it doesnt look like you accused him just asked him.

I Have read it again and it doesnt look like you accused him just asked him.

Yeah, I have never seen an image like the one the OP posted. I don't see what was wrong with asking about it. I guess Galactus just likes trying to be clever.

Yeah, I have never seen an image like the one the OP posted. I don't see what was wrong with asking about it. I guess Galactus just likes trying to be clever.

The image looked a bit suss to me to be fair but I can see where the lads coming from. Wasnt like you called him a naughty word or anything.

Sometimes I wonder about people.

Never mind though mate some of us knew what you were on about :)

Now that I think the above has been sorted, I think that you should put this in the bugs forum mate as it clearly looks like the ball goes in. A mod maybe able to do this or yourself, I'm not sure which but SI will probably want to take a look at something like that

Wow some people are really unfamiliar with geeky stuff. He's just used a trial program to create a gif of the goal, which is conveniently small but often has the crap quallity you see above (dam that sounded a bit nerdy :s )

I'd say the game decided that you hit thecross bar then the far post, whcih resulted in it getting the angle of the rebound incorrect. Visually there's no way to explain it away, since it's inconceivable that it could've missed the goal in that situation. Definitely bring it up in bugs forum

Archived