Getting a player

for me it's all about the age

perfect one would be under 25 player..pick them up to your team and train him to achieve greatness

my perfect example: i pick up Balotelli in my 1st season of my Arsenal team for a mere 14 million...2 seasons nw,won the Golden Boot for the premier league twice,the best player in ECC twice,won his first cap on Italy and nw in his 20+ caps and still running good,star plyer in my team and nw he's worth 40 million pound

i took him off the miserable unsettle life in Inter and i turn him into superstar..

it's all bout patience though:rolleyes:

In no particular order:

1. The relevant attributes.

2. Scout reports (for their potential).

3. Their playing history for ratings, goals scored etc.

4. Whether they're one-footed or not (being strong in both feet or either-footed makes them play better than their attributes suggest).

5. Adaptability. This is a hidden attribute but an idea can be gained by lookingat their player history and seeing how they've fared in foreign countries/leagues and in your club's league.

I just signed a 16 yo just because he was 16 and I like his name.

I also signed a player called Pele because I could.

i believe pourtsmouth have signed someone called pele, and are also taking an interest in sunny, who was a wonderkid for me in fm08. i look for all the 14 year olds, their development is completely in your hands

i believe pourtsmouth have signed someone called pele, and are also taking an interest in sunny, who was a wonderkid for me in fm08. i look for all the 14 year olds, their development is completely in your hands

Portsmouth and West Brom have a Pele on the books now.

Nah I reckon gold boots are a must for me to sign players as the sun glistens off the gold and shines right into the opponents eyes, its a killer I tell ya :|

if they had gold boots i dare say they would hardly beable to walk let alone run, or do you mean gol din colour ;)

Archived