New stadium!

I guess you're on the favourite personnel list. How did you manage to get on it?

Not guaranteed at all. I have stadium named after me, I am recognized as my clubs most sucesfull manager, half my squad are favourites a couple are icons, my captain a legend.

Wanna take a gues where I figure in this list?:rolleyes:

Can you get a stadium named after you by a club you no longer manage? Say you leave a club after being very successful and, ten years later, they move to a new ground. Is it possible for that stadium to be named after you?

Not guaranteed at all. I have stadium named after me, I am recognized as my clubs most sucesfull manager, half my squad are favourites a couple are icons, my captain a legend.

Wanna take a gues where I figure in this list?:rolleyes:

Nowhere at all? :p

Doesn't work for me. Any other ideas?:)

Take a club with a c*** stadium in lower leagues to Championship. Get passed the first two years, then the club is forced to either upgrade the stadium or build a new one, to fulfill safety requirements.

Thats what I did:D

Now Im sitting mid-table in Premier Leauge, home games played at the mighty Solihull Moors Stadium, with an incredible capacity of 32 000 :cool: (started with 14 000 in Championship).

But those bastard wouldnt let their only legend have his name on the stadium though :(

Can you get a stadium named after you by a club you no longer manage? Say you leave a club after being very successful and, ten years later, they move to a new ground. Is it possible for that stadium to be named after you?

I have a feeling that when you leave a club you automatically get removed from the favoured personnel list so therefore this wouldn't happen. That was the case with FM08 atleast, not so sure on '09.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm interested, what size is the stadium? I am also playing as Chelsea manager, but only in 2012. I constantly ask the board to expand the stadium and everytime they tell me that they agree that it has to be expanded to reach the club's full potential. I now know the rough time that it will happen, but what about the size?

Archived