Help, help help!!!!!!

I wonder if anybody can help me, i purchased this game yesterday morning and no word of a lie since yesterday morning i have been trying to get it to work. I've been on all the help pages and downloaded the fixes but still no joy. Ive emailed somebody called Marc Duffy but havent had no reply, im seriously considering taking the game back and getting a refund but i really wanna get it working can anybody help me.

At the moment when i put in my keycode its coming up with the error message :

"Activation failed with error: -1. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have just been looking at this for you and trying to find something useful. I know you said you looked at all the help threads etc but just as a starting point have you done all of the following

'You receive the ‘Error -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007.’

What we see most of, is people with -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007 errors, who are simply blocked from getting out on the internet with our activator. This has mostly been Vista Firewall - but there all sorts of reasons ranging from firewalls, to anti-virus to proxies servers, routers and more. In the most severe cases the only program with internet access has been IE or Firefox.

Therefore, we have created a disconnected Activator Fix. This fix will let you create a file, go to a website, upload the file, and then install a response file so that you can play the game without the game ever needing the internet. We hope this fixes the problem for most of you.

Please download the fix here:

http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv3.zip this is v8.0 - we haven't changed the url as other posts are linking

To use the fix, please do the following:

1) Download the file to your desktop

2) Unzip the contents of the file - You must unzip ALL of the files... (ActivatorDLL.dll, FootballManager2009.jpg and RunMe.exe)

3) Click RunMe.exe

4) Enter your license key under the panel that reads "Step 1"

5) Press the "Save" button

6) Save the "Request.txt" file to your desktop

7) In Internet Explorer - go to http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorin...eactivate.aspx - You may also click the link under the panel that says "Step 2"

8) In the web page that you have opened, please use the "Browse" button to upload "Request.txt" to the server

9) Press "Upload" and upload the file to the server

10) The server will then ask you to save a file called "Response.txt"

11) Save this file to your desktop

12) Next, go back to the fix program. Under the panel that says "Step 3" press the "Load" button and then find Response.txt on your desktop, or wherever you saved it to in step 11, for Vista users the default is the ‘download’ folder in Users Documents, for XP users the default is typically the desktop.

13) Once you have loaded the file - the application will tell you if you have been successful.

14) If you are successful - Please start your game.

15) If you are not successful - please email us the error code at errors@uniloc.com and we will continue to try and help you.'

Might be worth a go if you haven't. If you do it and it still doesn't work point 15 could be quite helpful. Also have you turned off firewalls, anti-virus software, drivesentry etc to make sure FM has access to the internet.

Let us know how you get on.

Archived