getting a player to be able to be tutored

yup. finished up about 3 months ago.

i did have an option to tutor him 1 month ago but decided to wait till i bought alan smith so he could tutor him.

now the tutoring option has gone :(.

hes 18, on a hot prospect recently signed contract.

What squad status does he have on this new contract? This may have something to do with it.

Maybe he is playing too many 1st team games to be tutored. And it may just be too soon to tutor him with another senior player so soon after being tutored by someone else

I don't think you need to do that to be honest. Just leave it a bit longer before trying again.

Another possible reason I have just thought of; do you have enough other players that he can learn from? For example, if you are trying to tutor a GK, and he has already had tutoring from your usual no.1, there might not be an appropriate alternative player to tutor him

hm he had tutoring from steven fletcher who got sold for being crap. that was 6 months ago.

he has squad status hot prospect. shall i change it to backup?

hes 19 now and has hardly played this season.

only sturridge is tutoring. all my other strikers are available.

its rly annoying me cos i think if he gets 18-20 determination, he'll be class cos it gives him an edge mentally cos right now physically hes dissapointing.

yup. i did. :| but 3 months ago, the option came up to tutor him again. sadly only blakes was available and he is a very fast/counterattacking striker... useless for baxter who is more of a playmaker forward atm.

the strikers are first teamers.

baxter is reserve.

;( :(

Archived