Are you kidding me?

Blades. good lad.

Thats a harsh situation your in, but i like your formation.

These boys aren't the blades. It's Sheffield FC, non league side. And this also isn't my formation, it's Kimz, so well done to him/her cos it has brought me so much success!

Some are u21 some u18, for all different UK countries.

I am on an edited database, but that's to put sheffield in the game as they were previously unplayable.

Thats were your problem is im afraid. U21 and U18 international call ups dont cause a game to be postponed unfortunately. Its the bad side of having a team of very successful kids.

I know sometimes on replays it can be annoying with Internationals and cup games not being moved. Maybe Arsenal have no space in their schedule for a moved game, hence why it's like that? Unlucky though, it's one of the more annoying things that can happen. As I said before, hopefully they've lost half their players to internationals too!

completely missed that, its not the blades at all haha ..saw red and got carried away.

Sheffield FC, one of the oldest clubs in the country I believe.

Who is this Kimz?

Yes that is correct, the oldest football club in the world. I absolutely love them. I hope they can get into the football league someday.

Kimz is a successful tactition for FM 08, which made arguably the best and most successful tactic, just search for them if you're interested.

Yes that is correct, the oldest football club in the world. I absolutely love them. I hope they can get into the football league someday.

Kimz is a successful tactition for FM 08, which made arguably the best and most successful tactic, just search for them if you're interested.

Used to pop down to worksop for an Anual friendly. Sadly worksop are a dying club. No ground, no money. Far cry from the days of waddle.

:(

Tis annoying when this happens, assuming they are all scot/irish/welsh regens? Unlucky matey.

Archived