Transfer Value

hey there guys,

just a possible questions just hits me with regards to eventual selling prices of players in FM 08.

supposedly players like eg, veloso and moutinho as valued at 10m pounds? how much likely are they likely to be sold be an AI manager? i mean what are the factors an AI manager would used in determining the eventual price?usually would the price be 5 pounds more or double the said value?

IN FMM saved gamed editor, there is an asking price column, and the pricing price for these players are like 45m each..so how likely that these players are likely to be sold at these prices? or is this stats just redundant.

the reason is because, i have noticed that several top players are certainly undervalued..eg drogba 13.5m,lampard 14m, huntelaar 5m, amongst many, but i supose in irl, they would be sold more than this..which is i would like to alter their values, so that if they were eventually sold, it would be as accurate as in irl..but by how much shld i increase? which is why i asked as to whether he would cost 5m more or even 10m more than his initial values?

thanks guys..

I can't really answer how much players should be worth because it's all down to opinion. However, in a previous game I managed to get Sporting to accept an offer worth £22m for Moutinho. It had all kinds of clauses and extra fees in it.

Originally posted by mk2008:

hey there guys,

just a possible questions just hits me with regards to eventual selling prices of players in FM 08.

supposedly players like eg, veloso and moutinho as valued at 10m pounds? how much likely are they likely to be sold be an AI manager? i mean what are the factors an AI manager would used in determining the eventual price?usually would the price be 5 pounds more or double the said value?

IN FMM saved gamed editor, there is an asking price column, and the pricing price for these players are like 45m each..so how likely that these players are likely to be sold at these prices? or is this stats just redundant.

the reason is because, i have noticed that several top players are certainly undervalued..eg drogba 13.5m,lampard 14m, huntelaar 5m, amongst many, but i supose in irl, they would be sold more than this..which is i would like to alter their values, so that if they were eventually sold, it would be as accurate as in irl..but by how much shld i increase? which is why i asked as to whether he would cost 5m more or even 10m more than his initial values?

thanks guys..

What year are you in? how old are the players? there is loads to consider, probably too much to try and make an estimated value. Something must have happened in game to have affected their value.

Then again, if the player is tied down to a long contract, I find that it takes an insanely high bid to move them. Regardless of their value.

Archived