Please help me with this problem!!!

Ok, decided to edit my question..

I bought FM-09 using steam online. It downloaded and the game launched. No problems with playing. But I cant see player faces and most of the club logos are fake. Do I have to activate my copy of the game for this to work? If so, where do I find my activation key and where do I enter it?

Thanks.

No, activation has nothing to do with it, all activation does is allow you can play the game and as you bought from Steam, I think thatit activated by itself.

The reason some players face/badges/logos are not present is because SI does not have the rights to put them in the game, strictly speaking you aren't really allowed to ask for them here. I suggest either heading over to sortitoutsi or having a look in the Skinning Hideout, you should be able to get what you want there, with guides to getting it all to work :thup:

No, activation has nothing to do with it, all activation does is allow you can play the game and as you bought from Steam, I think thatit activated by itself.

The reason some players face/badges/logos are not present is because SI does not have the rights to put them in the game, strictly speaking you aren't really allowed to ask for them here. I suggest either heading over to sortitoutsi or having a look in the Skinning Hideout, you should be able to get what you want there, with guides to getting it all to work :thup:

Thanks alot.

Archived