14 Years Old and 192cm!

My nephew is 13 and 190cm already.

But what I find unrealistic, is the fact that your man is 192 and 88kg.? Most kids that height are skin and bone. A more realistic weight might be around 70kg. They don't tend to bulk up until late teens, even early 20's sometimes.

190cm? 88kg?

Please explain, I'm English which means I have no clue as to how tall he is or how heavy he is.

Whats that in feet and inches and stones?

BTW beeing English also means i'm too lazy to convert it all myself, sowwy :p

Its about 6' 3" or 6' 4" and 190+ lbs ... roughly

Guy in question is 192cm so a little over 6'4"

A more realistic weight might be around 70kg.

Agreed, but exceptions you will always have. As a hobby I coach a basketball team and in that team I have a 15 year old guy which is 201cm (and still grwoing, expecting to become 209/212 cm) and (aprox.) 90Kg.

His mother and father are also taller and heavier then the average Dutch.

But we africans like to take 10 years off our ages to add 10 years to our careers.

Kanu is really 89.

:D I read a thing about Eto'o that said he was probably 2 or 3 years older than he actually is. It was all based on his autobiography and how he had described watching Roger Milla, and the dates didn't correlate with the age he had on his passport.

190cm? 88kg?

Please explain, I'm English which means I have no clue as to how tall he is or how heavy he is.

Whats that in feet and inches and stones?

BTW beeing English also means i'm too lazy to convert it all myself, sowwy :p

Being English you should be using metric rather than archaic stuff that only americans hang on to (I'm also English btw).

TY GB ;>

I would proberbly gamble with him and try convert him to be a centre back?

Tackling 1, marking 1 and positioning 3?? I don't know what your defenders do, but he certainly isn't a talented defender.

seeing as he is very young, I was assuming that coaching would build up those stats over years, thats what coaches do. its not like hes 32 years old. (and I did say it would be a gamble :p)

Btw Quackje, I'm guessing i'm alot older than you. no one and I mean no one ever used the metric system where i'm from. It's only recently since EU policies that its been introduced.

yeah, I remember using a ruler and metre stick in school and working with kilo's, but it wasn't used consistantly, cos when they would weigh us or mesure our height in school they would use feet and stones, also after leaving school, I found that everyone was taught the same, so centimetres and kilos was never used in terms of height or weight, even if I go and ask any English person (in London) today what height are they, I can bet ya they say "I'm 6 feet 4"inches or whatever they are.

My nephew is 13 and 190cm already.

But what I find unrealistic, is the fact that your man is 192 and 88kg.? Most kids that height are skin and bone. A more realistic weight might be around 70kg. They don't tend to bulk up until late teens, even early 20's sometimes.

Funny, I'm 26 and still waiting....

Archived