Re-Applying For A Work-Permit

Im only into my second full season, and i manage a Championship team who has a feeder club in Belgium for work-permit reasons.

I signed a player in the January transfer window who looks promising. As he is Bolivian uncapped youth he was refused a WP, I therefore sent him straight to my feeder club to get his passport.

My question is this, as he has just broke into the full national team, will i still have to wait the 2 years to get him back with his permit. Or does he automatically reapply every few months

Basically i could do with this player in my squad before August - and if he plays for his country surely he would be given a permit

Thanks guys

Offer him a new contract every so often, if he accepts, you should be told whether he is eligible for a WP. Bear in mind he has to play in a certain percentage of his national teams games over a fairly long period of time (can't remember the specifics off the top of my head)

Im only into my second full season, and i manage a Championship team who has a feeder club in Belgium for work-permit reasons.

I signed a player in the January transfer window who looks promising. As he is Bolivian uncapped youth he was refused a WP, I therefore sent him straight to my feeder club to get his passport.

My question is this, as he has just broke into the full national team, will i still have to wait the 2 years to get him back with his permit. Or does he automatically reapply every few months

Basically i could do with this player in my squad before August - and if he plays for his country surely he would be given a permit

Thanks guys

Scout report will often tell you work permit liklihood

Archived