Improvements to training..

Could somebody tell me why I as manager can not take part in the trainingprogram? In many countries the manager or headcoach will take care of much of the training him self. If this was a possibility, it would make it more realistic, especially in the smaller clubs or the smaller leagues...

I would also like to have the possibility to assign one of the coaches, ass. manager or myself to the job of being a overall caretaker at the trainingground. As it is now, it seems like all of the coaches work seperatly with no connection to each other..

just some thoughts...

And the point of bumping a 10 hr dead thread to comment on someone reminding a user of the forum rules was?

Dont really care how "dead" the thread is, if its still open and someone instead of answering a question wants to play moderator then what is wrong with just telling 'em to either answer the question or go to some other thread.

And btw, I didn't answer it because I totally I agree backpackant.:):thup:

Dont really care how "dead" the thread is, if its still open and someone instead of answering a question wants to play moderator then what is wrong with just telling 'em to either answer the question or go to some other thread.

And btw, I didn't answer it because I totally I agree backpackant.:):thup:

I dont think advising someone to search is classed as moderating. Wasnt last time I looked anyway. If you post in these forums on a consistent basis you will see the same threads posted over and over again. It gets very frustraiting as good threads can get shoved down the page and missed out by people.

There is a search function and all that is asked is that people use it every now and again

I dont think advising someone to search is classed as moderating. Wasnt last time I looked anyway. If you post in these forums on a consistent basis you will see the same threads posted over and over again. It gets very frustraiting as good threads can get shoved down the page and missed out by people.

There is a search function and all that is asked is that people use it every now and again

For the same reason you have stated above, a person might start a new thread because its

hard to find the one they are looking for, and if the moderator doesn't close it, then try to

answer it and if you are frustrated by having to look at it then log off for a while and give

yourself a break, more than likely, you have been on these forums for too long and even

little things start to annoy then. And my posts might be low but it doesn't mean I have

totally new to these forums ( because I'm not), and to be honest I didn't post before ( and

now will probably continue to read not post) because of responses like yours, which always

lead to someone showing how smart they are over the other rather then answering a

persons question. And it is amazing that you have 1000+ posts, I hope your award will arrive

soon.

Anyway, this forum should be closed its going nowhere, and maybe its because of my first

comment, and maybe I won't give these kinds of comments again but ftg87 comment just

annoyed me ( hope you pick up on irony, sarcasm, etc; btw good luck with your fm 09

season).:)

Although they are hidden, as a manager you do have all the coaching attributes.

They start very low and increase over time, the increase you get is often skewed by other coaching shortfalls your backroom staff have in the early stages of your career. So it appears to me that our manager is involved in training, but the effects are not directly observable.

Archived