There is a huge amount of amazing young players

if you go on players search, put age 0-21 and based in south america and value from 0-500k maybe a bit more there are 15-19 year olds that are amazing and even some that have 20's for all stats on the left hand side, someone of them even came to league 2 and after a while there value went up my millions. I picked up cleberson for 100k and hes turned out to be league 2's top goal scorer and i got a few other 15 year olds who are now great. Just a tip if you need good cheap players.

if you go on players search, put age 0-21 and based in south america and value from 0-500k maybe a bit more there are 15-19 year olds that are amazing and even some that have 20's for all stats on the left hand side, someone of them even came to league 2 and after a while there value went up my millions. I picked up cleberson for 100k and hes turned out to be league 2's top goal scorer and i got a few other 15 year olds who are now great. Just a tip if you need good cheap players.

just took you advice, got 3 wonder kids on the way in pre season (currently on second season):

Leumir DR -Free

tackling: 20

stamina: 16

other stats are good to

ingo Hertzsch DR/C-free

tacking: 16

stamina: 16

heading: 13

positoning: 15

Oscar Ustari GK Free

Handling: 20

Reflexes: 18

schmoller MC 100k

age 16

passing:18

stamina:19

yer, this ius one thing that gets annoying for me. There are so many young south americans who become amazing.

tales, cleberson, zuniga can all be bought for 50k at start of game and all became worth over 10 mil for me by start of season 4. there arew so many others though as well. As ipswich, i signed 17 players on bosmon ruling, all under 21, most from south america arriving at the bgeginning of season 2 and of them, over 10 were worth 10 mil instantly. kinda fun, but a biut annoying cos it dilutes the real talented players, ie. kaka's, gerards etc.

one good hint for these guys is put their training straight to fitness. the main reason they are valued so low is that in most cases they have a very poor stmina/pace/strength. a season or two of fitness training will sort them right out.

Archived