Football Manager 2009 Slower Than 2008?

Hello,

This could just be me, but i find with my FM 2009 its a lot slower than FM 2008. On match days, the 2D pitch seems to be laggy also it leaves players spots where they were although the arent thre anymore. Also at end of games processing fixtures is really slow for some reason as well on 08 it was much quicker, ive tried setting the settings to saving no data from other games, and i still have this issue?

Any help guys?

I noticed that too and I'm running the game with 4GB,a 8800 GTs and a quadcore.

Looks like a programming ''issue'' rather then your PC.

Noticed what, 2D lag?

I'm playing with almost the same setup, before 9.2.0 it could drag on match day but I've found it to be fine since 9.2.0 (UI and ME)

Yeah that thought crossed my mind too, was just wondering if it was my PC what was at fault rather than a programming error perhaps.

From sounds of it shizzle your computer is better than mine, so if your having similar issues then it has to be a programming issue

how many leagues are you running? I have a quadcore with 4GB of RAM and a GTX 260 graphics card.

I state the spec for a reason.. that being.. around 20 leagues i get no lag on the UI but at around 40+ leagues i get lag on the UI such as having to wait for a second or 2 after i click on a team or player etc. Don't push it too hard.

how many leagues are you running? I have a quadcore with 4GB of RAM and a GTX 260 graphics card.

I state the spec for a reason.. that being.. around 20 leagues i get no lag on the UI but at around 40+ leagues i get lag on the UI such as having to wait for a second or 2 after i click on a team or player etc. Don't push it too hard.

The most nations i will use is 4 really.

i allways activate all the english leagues (Prem to Blue SQ prem)

but from there i will only select 2 divisons from other nations, (Serie A and Serie B) for example.

I find it a bit slower, but I find it does this every few years, next year will be quicker and the year after quicker still, then a little slower, then fater etc.... Prob to do with new features, then each year it being tuned a bit more. Cyclical.

Archived