The 'Ine' box!!!

The problem with the "Ine" box!!!

We know he's ineligible BUT sometimes we aren't certain why.

I was playing as Rangers, and John Fleck became "Ine" for no obvious reason, a bit of detective work and turned out it was something to do with the U-19 international Tournament taking place at the time, I think. He didn't have "Trv" or "Int" beside his name he had "Ine", so who knows?

There definately should be a clearer explaination though as to why a player is "Ine".

It isn't always obvious, and if you can't pick your star player because he is 'Ine', you shouldn't have to hunt down the reason why?

DE JA VU

You could have waited.

Your question was more specific with regards to adding players to your Champions League squad just like Real madrid this week IRL.

My point is more general, in that the 'Ine' box is very non-specific and could be a number of things.

Could anyone provide a definitive list of factors/criteria that would trigger a player being labelled "Ine"??

If I got my kicks telling people fallacies like that on here, what kind of person would I really be?

Just try it.

Tried it, fantastic.

Sorry for doubting you but there are an awful lot of WUM's on here and people who just don't know what they are talking about.

Can't believe I didn't figure that out though, there is another thread somewhere on here today asking similar question about the 'Ine' box, so it's not common knowledge.

I just figured that if it says ineligible it was due to:

- Having already played in the current section of European football for another club... Or:

- Having already played in competitive matches for 2 other clubs this season... And then there is the obvious:

- He's too old to play in the u/19's squad (like i said... Obvious)

I just live with it because no matter what I do, he'll still be ineligible for the match...

Begging gets you nowhere on this game. It'll be cool if you can cry to make them reconsider firing you though hahaha

Archived