Should there not be a Dugout view?

I don't particularly like any of the views when playing as 3D!!!!

I've settled on 'main stand' one which isn't zoomed out, although I switch to behind the goal for any penalty shoot-outs.

Realism-wise, dugout/touchline should certainly be an option. Look how many camera views there are in PES or FIFA. Although strictly speaking a totally different type of game.

Yes might be a good option, although I agree it would be very difficult to analyse a game from such a low angle. I prefer elevated view partly because the player/ball movement appears to be more realistic and partly because it enables me to see the whole pitch so I can see postioning of my players, are the defence holding the line etc, and If you remember these forums back last summer this was one of the things that the 2D fans were saying you wouldn't be able to see in 3D

To be fair, we are not sharp enough graphically and the animations are not yet good enough for a 'Dugout view'

Agreed, it can be hard enough deciphering whether the tactics are working from the elevated view sometimes.

I'm all for this in the future, but right now, I don't think it is a very feasible option

i have been wanting to ask this question for a while since i started playing on football manager i think it would be a great thing to do. but then how far do you take it? will you be alould to go up and down the touchline .....move around in the dugout? it could go too far i doubt it would.

the more i think about it it would probaly not work because we was watching through a screen we not there in the middle were we can see everything.

if this did become a feauture i would defintly try it but i dont know how long i would use it before switching to the main stand ( not a big fan of that view but imo the only decent one there)

Archived