Transfer competition

Is it just me or is this one of the biggest flaws about the game this time around. I personally love this game but this regen I have just found had no interested parties. I am Rangers so obviously bought this guy but it just makes me think that at least any competition for his signature in the last week of the summer transfer window may have made it a bit mot realistic.

msztci.jpg

IRL this guy would have any number of premiership clubs after him seen as though he is top 4 material especially as he still playing for blackpool who mid table championship at best

I think I may have took this thread in the wrong direction, anyway :(

The original point was about not having competition.

I've usually got competition from other teams for most of my signings but I think I will keep an eye out to see if it happens with young regens. Does this guy have high potential?

I was going to say that perhaps he is unknown to the world and maybe he didn't do anything at his previous club....but he has 8 U21 goals for England which would mean everyone knows about him and makes your point totally valid. If a top young England propsect had transfer rumors surrounding him there would be a lot of interested parties.

Archived