Original database- defoe bug

What do you mean 'the 802 original database'?

If you downloaded the first 8.0.2 patch, then it has the bug. If you downloaded the second 8.0.2 patch, then it doesnt. If you play with the original database (from the disk/installtion) then it wont have the bug.

I posted a more detailed answer in your original post, mate.

If you're having trouble with the torrent, I think there's an alternative in the bugs forum. If not, try sortitoutsi.com (or similar), who I believe have a few links to mirror sites rather than using a torrent.

right. I have downloaded the first patch. I usually play with the ORIGINAL database....meaning not the JANUARY data update. So DEFOE isnt a portsmouth player meaning portsmouth are not paying spurs those stupid fees. So i just wanted to clarify that the bug only happens on the 802 January data update and not the 802 original database no january transfers. I cant download the second 802 patch as i have torrent problems. I understand that if i download this second 802 there will be no bug in the 802 january data update. So im just asking does the Defoe bug happen in the 802 default database as Defoe is not at pompey, or do i need to do the manual update in the editor. However in the editor when you select original database defoe is not in the contract cluases. Is this for the original game or the 802 default database. Hope everyone understands now ffs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hope everyone understands now ffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's gratitude for you. People trying to help and you get abusive. icon_rolleyes.gif

Defoe bug, probably not.

Turkish finance bug, probably, but not if you don't load the Turkish leagues.

Why don't you just play the game and find out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hope everyone understands now ffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People try and help you and you get abusive, FFS!

802 original database is what confused me, ffs. If you had just said the original database then it would be fine. If you dont use the january update, you wont get the Defoe bug.

Archived