Help:Activation doesn't work

Hi i got the game for christmas and have been trying to install it for a good two weeks with no avail, i've sorted all the other problems i've come across and i'm now on what i think is the final one. Activation. My product key just does not work, i've put it in

keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight .com and it just says

Online:a5udbpfu*****yija9z8i7w1z

Phone:A5UDBPFU*****YIJA9Z8I7W1Z

(5 letters in the middle removed because i don't know if i should be giving the code away even though it doesn't work)

i've got the fixv2.rar file of si to try and activate offline incase it was my firewall or something but it still says it's the wrong key, they are all the right letter and numbers i've checked numerous times yet it still doesn't work.

So is there anyway of me getting a new code or getting round the problem?

by the way, tried to install through steam but that doesn't work for me even after configuring my firewall and everything, and also just to clarify it is an actual copy of the game, brought from game station last month, and is not a crack.

Any Help Would Be Great!

You could try to email Unilock: mailto:errors@uniloc.com to aks for some help.

Did you try the keycheck? It is here: Key check FM2009 this will tell you if the key is valid, and you can try to chagne any dificult character like 0/o I/1 etc. Once a good key code just copy and paste.

Did you look here?

Hope it helps,

Archived