Great piece of dealing!

I can't believe my luck... Or how stupid some teams can be sometimes regarding transfers.

About a year ago (game-time), i signed a player on a free from dundee united, to my notts county. he played for a year, with a 6.80 average rating so quite a no-frill season to be honest, and now in close season i have receaved an offer of £130k + 20% off next sale, by no one else the same feckless outfit who sold me the bleeding player in the first place, dundee united:D

Considering that i have only 300k in the bank, that's no mickey mouse money what they're about to give me, basically for my troubles of accomodating him for a year:cool: nice one

Lol that's funny :D so manci spent over a 100 million in total for robinho, and god knows how much on signing on fees. And in all those seasons he scored only 30 goals in total for 'em! Makes you wonder was he worth all that money, he makes shevchenkov look like a real bargain ;)

When you think about it for every one of these type of things that happen you will have a transfer deal that goes against you, a player that refuses to sign no matter how much you offer or a club that wants way to much for a certain player. All balances itself out really

Archived