Player Interaction for morale boost... how???

I know there was a thread with something like adding the last three numbers from the "Form" of the player and according to that you tell the player, and he will get a morale boost... like a player has low morale but he played 7-7-8 in his last three matches, therefore he has a 22 and you're supposed to say like "Recent form is acceptable" and he will react positively like "Pleased that his manager acknowledged he's been playing well" and his morale will go to "very good" or similar.

So if anyone knows the math, or just give me a link to that thread. Thanks in advance!

I know that the personality affects this thing... but what I am talking about worked in like 80% of the time, with various players... and it was very helpful before an important game...

However, if anyone knows the thread, or as I said before knows the math... please post..!

edit:

Oh, forgot to mention... I am talking about FM08. I dont know how are things in FM09, maybe it's different.

never mind guys, found it... if anyone is interested, goes like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add up the last 3 form scores for the player and then base your response on the following:

19 or less = below

20-21 = acceptable

22 = pleased

23 and above = delighted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived