In the next version of fm handheld

Im not buying FMH yet simply becasue i think they will release another updated version in december or november along with a new updated 360 version and FM 2007 (PC)...

I think the new version will include multiplayer facilities, aswell as updated player data, bugs/fixes to make the next one a more polished version of FMH. A release then is possible (Just look at CM,they released a PSP version in December and a new one this April a few weeks ago.) Si have allways said theve wanted to do a multi-platform release to co-incide with there flagship game FM for PC...It would jsut make perfect sense for marketing,promotion,packaging etc and for development.

To put it simply, i would wait for a new version of simply FMH with multiplayer. Even if it had no new features from the first one,i would buy it still. Multiplayer adds so much, think of quick matchs or seasons, would be great.

Furney89

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">wil we be able to play multiplayer without the use of the internet? ova adm hoc mode? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the moment we're still asessing feedback from users of the original version and will be evolving the game based upon their feedback and thus ensure the new game evolves in the manner which they want it to ...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barney57:

would thewre be any chance of managing an international team on the new game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely a 'chance' - however as I indicated we're still assessing feedback on the current version.

Normally we put improvements to existing features (ie. tuning the gameplay) highest priority to ensure that the game is as realistic and addictive as possible, then after that we place the most popular features which people request and which are possible within the available development timeline (ie. the more 'impossible' feature requests will have to wait a little while sometimes icon_wink.gif ).

Hope this helps,

Marc

Archived