They stopped playing the asian champions league!

After the first season, they don't schedule the asian champions league anymore:confused: i'm in june 2010 (world-cup time, england once again not bothering to participate:D), and the last game they played in the competition was back in 2008 (it's not even possible to view the date of that game!). So now the winner of that year, saitama, qualify automatically to the world club cup.

I have a feeling it was the japanese team that buggered up the tournament... when viewing the team, there's no 'information' page, which as far as i know should exist for every team in the game.

Im a bit annoyed by this. I have 3 leagues from the asian federation selected, and i was planning to go there at some point, but can't be bothered anymore if there's no continental tournaments

THIS GAME IS FULL OF BUGS!!!

:mad:

PS: a little bit of the same subject, i just found a indonesian team, called 'niigate unicorn'(lol), just like the fake japanese team, and this team is full of japanese greyd out players, and even a handful of japanese regens, + the only team in the game to have japanese staff, even though the club is officially indonesian.

Seriously, this is all a tad deranged, everyday it's something new i discover that's wrong...

• 2 months later...

I have the similiar problem

have it fixed in the new patch?

I'm still using 9.1.0 pacth, I can't download since the links just only rapidshare and bittorent.

I have no premium account to download the new patches and my bittorent always gave an error

PS: a little bit of the same subject, i just found a indonesian team, called 'niigate unicorn'(lol), just like the fake japanese team, and this team is full of japanese greyd out players, and even a handful of japanese regens, + the only team in the game to have japanese staff, even though the club is officially indonesian.

Seriously, this is all a tad deranged, everyday it's something new i discover that's wrong...

"Niigata Unicorn" is based in Singapore, not Indonesia. They are a satellite team of Albirex Niigata in the J-League, and are named Unicorn for licensing issues.

Very strange one this. I'm currently in a long term save and am currently managing in Europe but i also have some Asian leagues running (Hong Kong and China and the continental tournaments, Asian Champs League/Conf.Cup) and they're all fine. I'm in the year 2019 and i can view all previous year's and all previous games. I started my long term game on 9.2.0 but am now patched up to 9.3.0. What patch did you start your game on and what patch are you on now?

As for the information screen on the Japanese clubs, none of the Japanese clubs have the info screen which i presume is down to the licensing issue.

• 1 month later...

I started my game with 9.0.1 and am now useing 9.0.3 and i havnt been able to play one Champs League match since i started my game which is a shame as im in the A-league(Australia) and is the main reason why i play in it. Is there anything we can do too fix this without starting a new game.

ASIA ? :D

Spain : Europe : B teams bug.

Italy : Co-ownership bug.

English : Perfetto.

Know the pattern ? :)

Your comparing a b team and co-ownership bug to not being able to play the asian champions league.

I know it would be hipicritical of me to say but if it was the Euro champions league it wouldve been fixed in a second. But then again there have only been a few complaints whether thats because its not a global bug or because there arnt many ACL players on the forums i dont know but if not everybody has it does anybody know how i can fix it or prevent it from happening again.

Very strange one this. I'm currently in a long term save and am currently managing in Europe but i also have some Asian leagues running (Hong Kong and China and the continental tournaments, Asian Champs League/Conf.Cup) and they're all fine. I'm in the year 2019 and i can view all previous year's and all previous games. I started my long term game on 9.2.0 but am now patched up to 9.3.0. What patch did you start your game on and what patch are you on now?

As for the information screen on the Japanese clubs, none of the Japanese clubs have the info screen which i presume is down to the licensing issue.

I started my game with 9.0.1 and am now useing 9.0.3 and i havnt been able to play one Champs League match since i started my game which is a shame as im in the A-league(Australia) and is the main reason why i play in it. Is there anything we can do too fix this without starting a new game.

I don't understand this at all. I started my long term career save on 9.1.0 with, like i said, Hong Kong and China league's, the Asian continental tournaments - Asian Champs League/Conf.Cup as well as European leagues. Then i upgraded to 9.2.0 and then finally 9.3.0 and i can view all previous year's and previous games of the Asian Champs League/Conf.Cup. I'm now in the year 2023 and all fixtures are scheduled and played so i'm not sure it's a bug within the game or mine wouldn't schedule either, maybe a problem with your save?

Your comparing a b team and co-ownership bug to not being able to play the asian champions league.

I know it would be hipicritical of me to say but if it was the Euro champions league it wouldve been fixed in a second. But then again there have only been a few complaints whether thats because its not a global bug or because there arnt many ACL players on the forums i dont know but if not everybody has it does anybody know how i can fix it or prevent it from happening again.

Exactly what i meant.

No need to go as far as Asian competition, even Italian and Spanish are still full of bugs.

Only English league are fixed asap for those are the prime market.

Archived