08 or 09?

08 or 09?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. 08 or 09?

i have not got fm09 yet because so many people say its **** and stuff wrong with it. i had the demo but i didnt like it that much. so... i just got fm08 of ebay £6.50 not bad. just wanted to know people with fm09 what one do you like more?

For me it will always be the latest one, new features and always an improvement. Also to everyone that moans about the game (bugs are different) but I am sure SI base the majority of their game on the feedback that is given in these forums. I will always love FM 09 until FM 2010 (altho they will have a to come up with a good title at SI as FM 10 does not look good in my mind) And also, don't forget that unlike most games, FM is patched at least twice every release to improve the gameplay :)

For me it will always be the latest one, new features and always an improvement. Also to everyone that moans about the game (bugs are different) but I am sure SI base the majority of their game on the feedback that is given in these forums. I will always love FM 09 until FM 2010 (altho they will have a to come up with a good title at SI as FM 10 does not look good in my mind) And also, don't forget that unlike most games, FM is patched at least twice every release to improve the gameplay :)

same here! the new game will always be better than the previous :thup:

same here! the new game will always be better than the previous :thup:

What a ridiculous thing to say

Just stay with 07 or 08 if you have them, imo. Can easily find updated databases. You won't have more fun playing this new game over the last.. so why buy it?

Edit: Just saw you said you didn't like the demo. Stick with 08 then mate. Then get FM10... well, wait and see if it's any good first.

Archived