youth acadamy query

if you team does not have a youth academy like valancia(me team) how can i make my board want to build one. i have 165mill in the bank and they say they are considering upgrading my facilities. so i downloaded FFM and found out that valancia have 15 for facilities and NO youth acadamy.

anyone made there board build one??

if you team does not have a youth academy like valancia(me team) how can i make my board want to build one. i have 165mill in the bank and they say they are considering upgrading my facilities. so i downloaded FFM and found out that valancia have 15 for facilities and NO youth acadamy.

anyone made there board build one??

As far as I know you can get them to build one, but it takes time. If you start with the worst facilities (minimal youth facilities I think??) and ask for an upgrade they will be upgraded to basic. In subsequent upgrades they will be upgraded to adequate, average, good, top and then finally 'top youth facilities plus youth academy'.

I may have got the order slightly incorrect there but yes, if you keep requesting an upgrade eventually you will get there, though it might take a few years icon_cool.gif

Archived