regen player suggestion

No.

They are 'Legends', and therefore, appear to be amazing.

They would end up very powerful players, and whilst that is seen as a good thing to own, playing against Beckenbauer doesn't take my fancy. It's not going to be easy now, is it?

A Classic XI could appear, and unless you have a World XI, it's game-over.

i had a 17 year old central defender called Allesandro Nesta in 2015 in my Vincenza team on FM07... it does happen but its a fluke - at tbh it seems pointless to recycle names

ffs mate, there is a limited number of names and they are completely random i think, there is as much chance of a Allesandro Nesta coming up as there is a Gian De Luigi. SI don't choose the names, hence why regens are different in everyones games.

ffs mate, there is a limited number of names and they are completely random i think, there is as much chance of a Allesandro Nesta coming up as there is a Gian De Luigi. SI don't choose the names, hence why regens are different in everyones games.

LOL

Yes, but it's limited to a number which is around an unlimited amount.

Names get made up. The name William wasn't used for thousands of years.

It was adapted from Wilgem...

That's one of many examples. Names are not limited.

You could be called Bicycle, for all it matters... It's still you're name.

woah bit stressy m8 i know arsenal are sh1te but no need to take it out on me...... and you quite clearly cant read properly as my post did say that me having a player called Allesandro Nesta was a fluke

Archived