Rules of Work Permits

Search for it, there are many other threads on this.

But basically a player, non EU, hsa to have player 75% of the international games over the last two years or must posses a great abilty/is a great talent (Kalou, Chelsea Anderson, Man U).

Or sign them, send them out on loand to a nation were they can gain a second, EU nationality, this takes anywhere bewteen 2 - 5 years, depends on country and nationality of the player.

This for UK.

Oh, welcome to the forum

Search for it, there are many other threads on this.

But basically a player, non EU, hsa to have player 75% of the international games over the last two years or must posses a great abilty/is a great talent (Kalou, Chelsea Anderson, Man U).

Or sign them, send them out on loand to a nation were they can gain a second, EU nationality, this takes anywhere bewteen 2 - 5 years, depends on country and nationality of the player.

This for UK.

Oh, welcome to the forum

In Fm 08 i signed Luisao for Celtic from Benfica only to find out he couldn't play due to not been given a work permit.

so my question is , in 09 if a player hasn't been granted a work permit i still can't sign them and loan them out to get a work permit , so do you need to wait till you can pick what kinda affilate club you would like before you can sign players to loan them out to get a work permit ( i haven't been at a club long enough for my board to give me a choice of what kinda affilate club i would prefer )

i still signed Luisao in 08 in the 1st window on the last day but didn't have a club that could get him a work permit so what a waste of my money that was.

anyone help me out on this ?

Yea i did try and look for other post but couldnt find them.

thanks for the answer.

How can u sign the player without a permit usually it just cancels the transfer if i dont get a permit and its with any player this happens with. And i am a UK club

Archived