Missing players??

Hi folks. Can't wait to get started on the new version.

Already noticed that some of the stars of the last version are missing. I understand about not including all the 14/15 year old wonderkids, but where are players such as Anthony Vanden borre? He is a top quality defender, wanted by a host of teams in europe, but no sign of him in the new version? Anyone noticed anyone else missing?

Hi folks. Can't wait to get started on the new version.

Already noticed that some of the stars of the last version are missing. I understand about not including all the 14/15 year old wonderkids, but where are players such as Anthony Vanden borre? He is a top quality defender, wanted by a host of teams in europe, but no sign of him in the new version? Anyone noticed anyone else missing?

A similar problem i have is searching for a players name brings nothing but you can find him by going through his team.

Are there still brazilian wonderkids? Apparently it seems theres hardly any players in south america at all. I need a bargain of the century player!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A similar problem i have is searching for a players name brings nothing but you can find him by going through his team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe there's a charachter in one of the letters?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddy505:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A similar problem i have is searching for a players name brings nothing but you can find him by going through his team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe there's a charachter in one of the letters? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw it isn't that, I could type Dave Nugent into the search but it wont find him, you have to trek through a club to find a player.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano123FMFAN:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddy505:

Maybe there's a charachter in one of the letters? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw it isn't that, I could type Dave Nugent into the search but it wont find him, you have to trek through a club to find a player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the player search settings, try changing the 'Interested' option.

• SI Staff

Anthony Vanden Borre is in the Anderlecht squad and Mirko Vucinic is at Roma on loan from Lecce, when starting the game in Belgium and Italy respectively.

When searching for a player using the Player Search, they will only be found if all of their stats are visable to you. If some are still hidden then searching for them by name will not show them in the search results.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rollingthunderuk:

I'm sure i looked at the Anderlect squad and Vanden Borre wasn't there. Does this mean he is only available in a belguim game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As im the PC game some players in inactive leagues won't be loaded into the game when you're playing in a foreign league.

Archived