I've just signed Kaka!

How much did you pay for Kaka?

I managed to get him for £50mil with Arsenal in 2nd season!! I actually wanted Benzema but Lyon wanted £85mil so i thought i'd just whack a crazy few bids in for players at £50mil and Milan said okay! Paying him £120,000 a week and so far he's been.............rubbish! Average rating of 6.65 after 17league and cup games!! Supporters think it was a bad signing but i cant drop him!!!

How much did you pay for Kaka?

I managed to get him for £50mil with Arsenal in 2nd season!! I actually wanted Benzema but Lyon wanted £85mil so i thought i'd just whack a crazy few bids in for players at £50mil and Milan said okay! Paying him £120,000 a week and so far he's been.............rubbish! Average rating of 6.65 after 17league and cup games!! Supporters think it was a bad signing but i cant drop him!!!

Drop him!! \trust me, i bought Aguerro for £38m and was utter crap for 3 seasons in a row. Dropped him for the first 1/4 of his latest season and put him bk in my 1st team, now he cant stop scoring. I even tried to offload him but only Man City wanted him for low money. So gald i never sold him tho!! :cool:

Kaka might be a victim of the low AM rating bug, he probably is playing quite well but the comp isn't reflecting it properly and so the fans get on your back. Fingers crossed for patch 3

Beat me to it :(. My internet seems to be slow tonight, or maybe im just slow!

Yeah could be the old bug thats causing it. I've tried playing a flat 4 across the midfield with Kaka alongside Fabregas and his rating have started to creep into the 7's now. Still only scored once and 3 assists.......maybe he's finding it difficult to settle in a new country after being in Italy for a bit!?

He's 27 at the mo in 2nd season, and with a quick bit of maths he'll be turning 31 in April at the end of the 4th season!

well since all the big names tend to stick around without retiring i think ill stick to my cheltenham game and sign him in the 2020s for 50k lol, at least then i might get some income from shirt sales cos of his big name lol:p

now i defintly would buy a shirt and go to see a game if that happened!! to see a fat 40 year old brazillian play for cheltenham :D

well since all the big names tend to stick around without retiring i think ill stick to my cheltenham game and sign him in the 2020s for 50k lol, at least then i might get some income from shirt sales cos of his big name lol:p

Kaka. Four letters.

Doesn't seem too big tbh.

I'll get my coat...

now i defintly would buy a shirt and go to see a game if that happened!! to see a fat 40 year old brazillian play for cheltenham :D

wait a few years and we could see the brazilian ronaldo, heaving his fat ass around a league two pitch at 40 years of age:D

Congratulations, I suppose.

I'm assuming the point to this thread is that you want us to say something similar... ?

I just signed Bob Malcolm for my Milan team...

No, no I didn't. That would be silly...

Bob Malcolm now theres a player!!! ;):p:D

Ahh yes, the great Bob Malcolm. I've heard (or read) if you buy him, your merchandise sales go immediately into the red.

LOL so that means you have to pay your fans to take your club's replica shirts away from the club shop with Bob Malcolm's name on the back!

LOL so that means you have to pay your fans to take your club's replica shirts away from the club shop with Bob Malcolm's name on the back!

You give em a 2-for-1 deal, because Bob Malcolm is such a legend, everyone needs to have a shirt of his.

Just tried to sign Kaka for Liverpool and they asked for 109million!!!

Couldn't afford it :(

Did you make sure Milan wasn't confusing you with Man City? Perhaps they'd lower their demands by about 30 or 40 mil ;)

I signed Kaka for Portsmouth in my 4th season for £32m. I saw Real and Barca bidding for him so thought why not. He was rubbish 1st season but I put that down to the AMC bug.

Now he is playing CM with Hamsik his average rating is around 7.2. Dont normally sign older players but he is Kaka :)

Did you make sure Milan wasn't confusing you with Man City? Perhaps they'd lower their demands by about 30 or 40 mil ;)

I know thats what i thought, was amazed it was the same price that they asked city for in real life!!

I'm in my 5th season and they still want 100m, can't believe people are getting him for 30 million !!!

Archived