im thinking of starting...

Want a new challenge?

Then try CSE- the Challenges, Sign Ups and Experiments forum. Here are some of the better known challenges:

dafuge's challenge: Holiday for a season, and take over one of the clubs promoted into the Blue Square North/South. Get as far as you can- the Ultimate Aim is the World Club Championship and Premier League title!

Gundo's challenge: Exactly the same as dafuge's challenge, except for one detail- you take over a side promoted into the lowest league of a small European nation. This is even harder, as players are more likely to come to England than to Serbia...

Want a new challenge?

Then try CSE- the Challenges, Sign Ups and Experiments forum. Here are some of the better known challenges:

dafuge's challenge: Holiday for a season, and take over one of the clubs promoted into the Blue Square North/South. Get as far as you can- the Ultimate Aim is the World Club Championship and Premier League title!

Gundo's challenge: Exactly the same as dafuge's challenge, except for one detail- you take over a side promoted into the lowest league of a small European nation. This is even harder, as players are more likely to come to England than to Serbia...

wow, as anybody actually done them???

im thinking of starting a long carear to see where i can start and how much i can achieve.

anybody got any suggestions on who to start with out of England, spain, italy, holland, France. not in the top division in england, spain or italy.

well???:confused:

yea i decided to do this a few nights ago as i got sick ov winning everything with man utd etc, so i went team bath in the bss ( blue square south ) and they quite gd, determined to keep goin till i win premiership, so will b a very gd nhard challenge

gd luck findin a team mate

Do Not Use 'TXT' Speak

Please note that we do not have a limit on the amount of characters you can type on these forums. Thus posting in abbreviated "text" speak is not permitted. Widely used internet abbreviations such as "LOL", "ROTFL", "IMO" and "IIRC" are not subject to this rule.

I also had a lot of fun on FM08 starting out unemployed and had ONE rule: I must accept EVERY job I was offered whether I wanted to or not.

I started in French 2nd div (can't remember the club) then took over my dream Leeds job in the Championship, lasted 6 months before Man City came knocking. I got them to the Champions league quarter finals within two seasons but accidentally bankrupted them and went to Villa but got sacked from there and had to start again unemployed and apply for every job going. Somewhere along the line I got Ivory coast to the WC quarters but got poached by Mexico.

Ended up in the MLS and managing Mexico (badly) but I screwed up the silly draft system and ended up with no players, which kind of ended my interest tbh.

no, but thanks im only interested in the leagues mentioned, also Ireland or brazil

go to ireland and manage bohemians! best club in league, couple of seasons there and you might get job offers from high profile clubs. if you do manage bohemians, your main challenge is to get past the champ league qualifying rounds, also glen crowe is the best player on the team, 30 yr old striker.

Archived