Sometimes its the little things...

Hey SI, just wanted to say thanks for one of the little details that might be missed since we're looking at little stick figure men. I'm currently about 12 matches into my 4th season with Lincoln (up to the Championship and running 3rd). I play with all fictional players. At the beginning of the transfer window I sign a French striker named Steve Ferrer - great pace, strong, good jumper, and quality finisher - just exactly what I needed up front. After the first few matches, he's performing wonderfully, but as I watch him, I'm wondering if my eyes are going because he looks significantly bigger than everyone else around him. It dawns on me that I remember reading on here that height and size differences would be noticeable. I check him out, and sure enough, he's 6'6" 220lbs. An absolute BEAST of a man! Thanks SI for this cool little detail.

Yeah, I've seen a couple of red-heads, baldies, etc. It's a cool enough feature that I can overlook my Eastern European central defender named Krukovets (with a Caucasian FaceGen pic) looks like he's been working on his tan in the south of France in the 3D mode :-)

Archived