how many seasons...

Currently in 2019 on this save, I enjoy the game more when the 'real' players have left, but don't like to start with generated players.

On FM2008 I got to 2040, a career that went from, Honduras, Orlando Pirates, River Plate, Aston Villa, Manchester United, England, Fiorentina, Inter, Barcelona and back to Honduras :D started as a 41 year old, finished as a 73 year old. Cracking save!

On FM2008 I got to 2040, a career that went from, Honduras, Orlando Pirates, River Plate, Aston Villa, Manchester United, England, Fiorentina, Inter, Barcelona and back to Honduras :D started as a 41 year old, finished as a 73 year old. Cracking save!

WOW! sound like you did well, how long was you at manchester united???

That was my longest spell, 13 or 14 seasons. Something like that :D

I had produced a English based side, a regen called Joe Barlow was the headline maker! Tottenham produced him, he moved to Juventus where he failed miserably, I brought him back to the Prem where he consistently hit 30 goals a season. One season I recall him scoring 50 goals in all competitions.

My fictional Honduran manager, Pompilio Wilmer (RIP)

How long does it take you to finish a season in real time? Sounds like my computer is running slow. I think it takes me half an hour to play a game and all the in-between bits (including watching the screen processing).

I have 2.4ghz 64bit processor and 2mb ram with pretty good video card x1800 I think.

Any thoughts?

G

Well, I work evenings and don't require much sleep lol! So in terms of how long a season for me...

My current save, im 11 years in (2019) and my game time is 23.5 days (ish).

That makes me do a season in 2.1 (actual) days.

I am currently in 2011 in my AC Milan save. I havn't really had much time to play due to other commitments. I am really enjoying the game though, and I believe that I will continue with this save for at least another few seasons :thup:.

I keep restarting aswell ( get bored 2 fast, because my team always start to play crap about 1 month into the 2nd season, i haven't done anymore than 2 and a bit seasons yet :(.

anyone know how i could not get bored all the time ( give me tips like switchin tactics after a certain amount of time or something. )

Comments would be Great :D Cheers ;)

FM 2009 in just finishing the 2022 season with West Brom...

in FM 2008 I managed to get into the 2060's and then 09 came along and I packed it in...so I will carry on with this save until something crashes or anything happens that means I have to restart, but I hope it doesn't because I love getting to the stage where there are no recognisable players of our modern times, but names of regens become as recognisable because of how they perform or how they rate from scouts.

Love playing out a long save.

2012 is the furthest I've gotten on any FM game.

This one, it's the 2010 World Cup, but I only holidayed it to there to see the winner of the WC... =\

I tend to get bored quite quickly...

Also, for the person that asked, it takes me about a week to complete a season.

I only play Mon-Fri, and I spend a lot of time on the Internet(so sit on the same screen for a long time sometimes, especially HT and FT...)

Longest ever? Cant remember.

But the one Im playing now, is quite close I think:

Season: 2027/28

Game Time: 21 days 18 hrs

Addictedness rating: This is my life, and Ill do what I want with it

Clubs managed: Solihull Moors

Titles won: Blue Square North, Blue Square Premier, Coca Cola League One

-Would probably have reached longer, if I hadnt put the game down for a month..

Archived