What's with AMC ratings?

I am playing with Besiktas and my AMC is Mattias Delgado. His natural position is AMC, but despite the statistics he is getting low ratings. Moreover I have a player named Murat and his natural positions are AMC and DMC. He is playing well in DMC position, but whenever I put him in AMC his ratings drops drastically. In a game Murat plays around 7ish in DMC, but when I put him AMC his rating drops down to 5.5 immediately.

Here are Delgado's statistics and ratings:

Game1:

Pass:39/29(1 key pass)

Tackling: 7/7

Interception:1

Run: 1

Fouled:3

Distance: 8.7 km

Sub 79: Rating: 5.9

Game2:

Pass:13/11(1 key pass)

Tackling: 5/5

Heading: 4/2

Run: 1

Distance: 4.6 km

Sub 45: Rating: 5.7

Why my AMC's having low rating?

some say by changing passing style to "through the middle" it improves the ratings.

however your player still beforms, it's just a bug on the rating although it can affect confidence in players and fans and if you let your ass man handle pree- conferences he could slate him!

BTW, if you want to give your AMC a morale boosting higher rating, change tactics in injury time and move him to another position (don't swap with another player or the swapped players rating will be affected).

Just a couple of minutes as a 3rd striker (for example, or as say a DMC if defending a lead) and his rating will jump to a score which reflects his influence on the game much more accurately.:)

BTW, if you want to give your AMC a morale boosting higher rating, change tactics in injury time and move him to another position (don't swap with another player or the swapped players rating will be affected).

Just a couple of minutes as a 3rd striker (for example, or as say a DMC if defending a lead) and his rating will jump to a score which reflects his influence on the game much more accurately.:)

I've noticed that too. I have a couple strikers who can also play AML/R.

If they have a low average rating at half time, I just drop them out wide and as soon as second half kicks off they jump 1.0 at least, it works for most other positions too e.g. DM/MC if having a poor match 'ratings-wise' in one position just switch and Av Rat should jump up straight away.

are your results still good even with the bad rating for AMC ive kept trying to play a 4-3-1-2 but the AMC rating keeps putting me off

My results are good. Not very bad, but no higher marigins. I have a winning precentage around %65-%70. However most of my games finishes 2-0; 2-1; 1-0. I also play 4-3-1-2.

Archived