Should I buy this game....or not?

Hello,

I am still in 2 minds about getting this game. Reading through the posts it seems the game is a little too easy? Is this actually the case or not, anyone got the sack yet?

Also, how long does it take to play a season. Doesn't seem long judging by the posts.

Thanks.

Length of seasons all depend on your settings im guessing with very low detailed games they go fairly quickly.

From the threads I've seen people are complaining of it being too hard rather than being too easy.

Even if those people are just whiners I'd have to ask how many people find the game easier this season than last or season before that, I would guess few.

There are no god tactics any more and there is the added difficulty in managing sides with poor squads in my opinion by the fact that squad coherency is so important, you cannot just buy a new side of freebies to get your squad up to scratch, and it is hard to know at times if tactics work, based on what everyone is saying about blame coherency not tactics.

If you want an in depth Football manager game buy it, if your looking to win every single game dont buy it, (or go to some bad league). If you want football management theres not many suitable alternatives at this time.

Length of seasons all depend on your settings im guessing with very low detailed games they go fairly quickly.

From the threads I've seen people are complaining of it being too hard rather than being too easy.

Even if those people are just whiners I'd have to ask how many people find the game easier this season than last or season before that, I would guess few.

There are no god tactics any more and there is the added difficulty in managing sides with poor squads in my opinion by the fact that squad coherency is so important, you cannot just buy a new side of freebies to get your squad up to scratch, and it is hard to know at times if tactics work, based on what everyone is saying about blame coherency not tactics.

If you want an in depth Football manager game buy it, if your looking to win every single game dont buy it, (or go to some bad league). If you want football management theres not many suitable alternatives at this time.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I have decided.

I will get it.

Archived