I'm just gonna play until the end of the transfer window...

Any good signings then?

No. Had one guy in mind (names are irrelevant, my game is mostly all regens now). Offered Lazio £11m, they said yes, but he chose Barca. He was my only target, and the one player I was hoping to get rid of for a decent sum did not agree personal terms with Portsmouth, so its pretty much been a wasted evening and now I'm gonna feel like crap at work tomorrow. Grr. Almost got dumped out the cup as well, rescued by a last minute equaliser. Good night all.

I hate going to bed when I'm on a losing streak, because then I spend the next day thinking of how I'm gonna turn it around. So always try to go to bed on a win.

Hard with some of the teams I manage though.

I hate going to bed when I'm on a losing streak, because then I spend the next day thinking of how I'm gonna turn it around. So always try to go to bed on a win.

Hard with some of the teams I manage though.

I've done that before and ended up playing for another few hours my team was so s*** lol.

Its hard though...where do you stop and go, I aint gonna win so I might as well go to bed. The worse thing is if I go to bed on a losing streak, I then tend to go on the forums the next day and devise a new tactic and then lose even more.

and then I'm coming to bed, I promise.

PSML

This is what I am like, but also...

I'll just play my next league game then I'll get a shower....

I'll just play until 1.00am and then go to bed.....

I'll just play my first league game then I'll go to bed....

game is addictive certainly, but frustrating when your tired, as my team always plays tired, its so frustrating being 8 games without winning, when your supposed to be challenging for the title, poor league form, team in bad condition after a cup game going into E.T before penalties, and getting through only by the last spotkick! have a C.L game in three days, need to score two away goals without reply or im out. that was 2.30am this morning, the night was still young

I try to avoid playing through a transfer window late at night, have made a few rash signings because I'm tired that I've regretted next time I load up.

This. Save it, calm down and think about what you really need in your team and then come back tomorrow with a clear head and you will ultimately benefit...

Archived