Biggest Stadium Expansion

in my pre-season for season 4, stamford bridge capacity was increased by 242!!!, thats right 242 not a mistype

absolutely devastated hoped they would put it up by like 10 000 or something!!

understand why mourinho left now jk!

In FM07 as Brighton they start in the 8k capacity Withdean, and moved (back then it was 2010, now 2011) to 22k Falmer Stadium (hard-coded move), which the club and supporters have been fighting for for years. After about 8 years here, with Brighton (managed by me) winning the league most years and the odd Champions League, the stadium has expanded to 45k, and the board announce we are moving to a new stadium! A couple of years later we moved to a new 60k stadium, and after 3 expansions it was 85k capacity. Quite a journey!

I wish the stuffy local council would let me expand ....... I'm still stuck around 26k even though I am a top 6 Premiership team (season 5) .....

Thinking of moving on, but hate doing so until I have at least one trophy ... sadly cabinet still bare ..... but the local beaurocrats doning my nut in .... does anybody know if QPR up sticks in any of their saves?

In my game with Hyde the stadium has gone form 4.2k to 22k and now the board says the council will not grant permit to expand. Interestingly they said that when they hit 6k they started saying the same thing but then suddenly they started expanding it again on their own (dont know how they got around council permit issue) till they hit 22k. And now i am stuck at it due to council permit issue again despite winning the premier league 3 times in a row and selling out the stadium and being assessed the third riches club in the world.

I'm Bristol City and in tenth season.

Am top of the worldwide hall of fame having won PL six times, CL three times and the Cups about 10 times (combined).

Capacity stuck at 29000 and still being refused on grounds of council refusing.

Have a huge bank balance too, so that's not a problem

Whats really stange is that on the editor it says the max capicity is 50000 yet it's 64000, strange :S

Max Capacity doesn't always do what it says on the tin. It's the capacity you can get your stadium upto without any problems. Once you reach 'Max Capacity' you will start getting blocks from the council, but you can still get expansions if you persist.

Archived