What save is everyone doing right now?

What league are you managing in?  

351 members have voted

1. 1. What league are you managing in?

I just thought that it would be interesting to find out who everyone is managing and what season they are in.

Sorry about the leagues mostly being in England but you only get 10 poll options and I presume that most people manage in England although I know some people don't enjoy it, so please specify below if you don't and why.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Premiership (Top 4 team)

Premiership (Other Team)

Championship

League One

League Two

BSP

BSN

BSS

Spain

Other

Because so many people manage in England that you need to list all of the [playable] leagues it has? =\

Anyway, Scotland, Rangers, 08/09.

Alternatively, Premier League, Man City, 09/10.

My current file is Redditch FC which I started yestereday, so I am in the BSN. I have played about 15 league games and 5 cup games and I have to say that its a great file so far.

It's a challenge and I am really enjoying it.

Although, I had to replace the whole squad.

My Transfer budget was £0 and my wage budget was a whopping £4.1k a week

I have signed 14 free transfers.

I had a board takeover in process but it collapsed, luckily as they were talking about replacing me but the Chairman still wants to sell the club.

Because so many people manage in England that you need to list all of the [playable] leagues it has? =\

Anyway, Scotland, Rangers, 08/09.

Alternatively, Premier League, Man City, 09/10.

Yes I did have to list all the playable leagues as otherwise, it is a bit vague and you don't find out which leagues people are actually playing in, as some people just do the poll and don't post.

Yes I did have to list all the playable leagues as otherwise, it is a bit vague and you don't find out which leagues people are actually playing in, as some people just do the poll and don't post.

So 'Spain' isn't too vague?

Or 'Other' is too vague?

You could've asked us 'Which country we managed in', and listed the popular choices, England, Italy, Spain, Scotland, France, Germany... then get us to specify which league...

That's just how I'd do it.

Sorry, I've taken this off-topic now.

He probably just thought that there would be more people playing in europe and such then in the depths of england. the "other" catagory covers most of the planet, and is somewhat vague still.

I know Spain and Other are very vague but I left it like this as I felt that the majority of people would manage in England.

I may have got it slightly wrong and thanks for telling me as I will revise this for future threads of this type. Anyway, I hope thats cleared things up.

2 Seasons done in Holland, started with Ajax and still am at Ajax. Didn't win anything yet. Second in my first year, got to cup final but lost (badly). And reached the second knock out stages of the Eufa cup, so my board wasn't that pleased.

Now second year, am out of Europe (4th in group of CL), no where near the top of the league, but doing well in the cup, but I am under pressure.

I know Spain and Other are very vague but I left it like this as I felt that the majority of people would manage in England.

I may have got it slightly wrong and thanks for telling me as I will revise this for future threads of this type. Anyway, I hope thats cleared things up.

what? do you think we're just going to leave it at that? you effed up bad, hang your head in shame.

what? do you think we're just going to leave it at that? you effed up bad, hang your head in shame.

Surely you are just being sarcastic? :confused:

If you are not, why ridicule him? His options are not the best and he knows that. What do you want him to do? He created and it is too late to worry about it. Let it go. If the poll annoys you so much then just ignore the thread. :rolleyes:

Surely you are just being sarcastic? :confused:

If you are not, why ridicule him? His options are not the best and he knows that. What do you want him to do? He created and it is too late to worry about it. Let it go. If the poll annoys you so much then just ignore the thread. :rolleyes:

Don't you have any shame? defending someone like him? hang your head sir.

Don't you have any shame? defending someone like him? hang your head sir.

I do hope you're just being funny.

I was simply pointing out that his options were far too vague(for my liking).

I don't want to take it any further than that...

He realises that he could've made a better poll, that's fine by me, to be quite frank.

Las Palmas in Spain, Liga Adelante.

I'm doing okay; mid-table so far. On alphabetical order mind... i've not played a league match yet. :)

Pre-season went very well, scoring 22 and conceding 0. I look forward to my results invariably taking a nosedive when things become competitive.

I'm currently in my 2nd season with Bayern Leverkusen. I finished 1st last year and won the German cup. Hopefully just going to have a "dummy run" in the Champion's League with them this year just to test the water, so to speak, but I'll be back next year with an even stronger team. Patrick Helmes FTW. :p

Spurs- half way through 2nd season

Won EPL, Euro Cup, F.A Cup, Charity Sheild, Euro Super Cup

currrently top of Epl with a run of 22 games undefeated and quarter finals of League Cup and just made it to knockout stage of Champions League.

Have spent about 95 million on players but also sold about 95 million worth of players.

League 2, notts county. Just finished my seconth season, in the first season finished 22:nth, survived relegation by 2 points.

Just finished the seconth season, and i got promoted just yesterday :) first thing i've ever achieved in fm! won crew alexandra 2-1 in a nail-biting playoff final, it was 0-0 after normal time, and 1-0 for them after the first half OT. i had already given up hope, but then goals in the 15nth and 19nth minute ensured league 1 football for me next year :)

Spurs- half way through 2nd season

Won EPL, Euro Cup, F.A Cup, Charity Sheild, Euro Super Cup

currrently top of Epl with a run of 22 games undefeated and quarter finals of League Cup and just made it to knockout stage of Champions League.

Have spent about 95 million on players but also sold about 95 million worth of players.

??! When do spurs have 95 million quids worth of players in the 2nd season?

anyhoo...im at Hibs, only 4 weeks in just won round 2 of Euro Vase 7-1 on agg against a Gorgean Side *wont name due to rules*

Archived