Fitness Problem

Just rest them for a game and it won't effect their match fitness noticeably. I would rest them unless it is a must win game and I had a week before the next game to allow them to recover. They will be more likely to get injured if they play too many games when they are below 95%.

Another Problem is that

I have about 3 players who are severley lacking match fitness , I normalley just send them to the reserves until match fit

Is there a quicker way to do this , they have about 94% , but if I play them , they get to about 86 %

How Can I resolve this ??

There could be several issues. Tough to say really. They might just need to play more. You might need to adjust training schedules. You might need to invest in a better fitness coach.

On my team, the back half of the bench are usually not match fit. I don't worry about it. If I need them, I play them anyway and haven't noticed any problems in doing so. I only concern myself with the fitness/condition of starters and the top few bench players. The rest of the squad just has to play when I tell them to play.

I've had some success in tweaking 'Strength' and 'Aerobic' up a bit. I like the 'Strength' parameter to stay at 'High' ( lowest point - after 'Medium' ) and the same for Aerobic, if the players can manage it without getting injured. Watch also the 'Overview'-option carefully. Maybe they even can tolerate tougher 'Strength' and 'Aerobic' intensity.

I've experienced in many cases that this can get them up to 100% match fitness, when they earlier have struggle to reach this point.

However, it doesn't always work !!

Archived