International Injury - Compensation

just popped into my head a minute ago and remembered it.

On some occasions teams have claimed compensation when a player has been injured during international duty, is this included in the game, because i cant remember seeing it, or is it one of those 'it doesnt happen enough to include' features. Would also be a good windfall for some of the financially weaker teams

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1088270/Arsenal-confirm-compensation-claim-Walcotts-England-duty-shoulder-injury.html

i havnt seen this happen in the game but i would really llike it to! but i dont really see the point unless you want to claim compensation for a long term injury that could force the player out for most of thee season. but i have never had a player return from int. duty with a long term injury, but will happen eventually i guess

I agree with OP. I had Tevez out for like 6 months with a broken leg during an international friendly with Argentina. Luckily I had sufficient cover, but I would still like to see some kind of compensation similar to the Walcott injury. Obviously, if this was implemented, it should really be for only major injuries, where they are out for one month or more.

Would be a good idea to see this in the next version (think it is to soon for FM09).

Obviously, if this was implemented, it should really be for only major injuries, where they are out for one month or more.

This is something which has to be taught over very well, what will be the limit and severity of the injury.

Archived