Still getting loads of injuries in 9.2 patch

Maybe your players at the club you are managing are particulary injury prone.

One of the reason why I always scout a player at least 3 times before buying them is to try and spot any injury/consistancy/big match issues the palyer might have.

From what I noticed, some games are created with this injury-plague, some are not, within the same patch and version. I had a previous game with the same team, same tactics, same players, same coaches and physios and had 3 players knocked out per game. The current one seems normal. And it was not the first time.

I've posted this before: maybe it is not a problem replicated in 100% of the games, but definitively there is an issue.

I had alot of injuries in 9.1 patch but it is even worse in 9.2, i get an injury/match often 2 or 3, my training is set to medium for all.

realistic? not very...

I was hoping the injuries would go down after the patch not the other way around...

Oh and another thing, every time my youth team match report comes upp it always begin with atleast one injury....

I played football for years, if injuries where as frequent as in my game nobody should do it.

Injuries happen, but not every time you take to the pitch.

No, no too intense training, no hard tackling, no injury-prone players nor bad physios. ALL players of the team get injured on a "injury bugged game". I am certain of it because I started four games exactly with the same configuration and one of them was "bugged". The current one has more injuries than I expected, but is still normal.

No, no too intense training, no hard tackling, no injury-prone players nor bad physios. ALL players of the team get injured on a "injury bugged game". I am certain of it because I started four games exactly with the same configuration and one of them was "bugged". The current one has more injuries than I expected, but is still normal.

Ok so any game where you get a lot of injuries is bugged? You do realise that *sometimes* clubs in real life have to deal with a lot of their first team being injured? it's not a rare occurence... if it hadn't been for the problems in 9.0 and 9.1 'bug' wouldn't even be thrown around for it... I think you're unlucky, not bugged...

Maybe your players are just THAT unlucky? Happened to me a buch of times (goalkeeper, both wingers, two out of three strikers and the most important defender, in just two months) heck, I once had to play the U18 team in the league cup final, but you don't see me making threads about it..

I'm patched to 9.2 and the amount of injuries I get is unrealistic. I get one or two every other game. And before any of you cheeky people come in here and says it's the intensity of the training, it is set to medium, for every player. I have five players injured at a time and one or two star players are always missing each match. Have yet to have a fully fit squad.

I'm patched to 9.2 and the amount of injuries I get is unrealistic. I get one or two every other game. And before any of you cheeky people come in here and says it's the intensity of the training, it is set to medium, for every player. I have five players injured at a time and one or two star players are always missing each match. Have yet to have a fully fit squad.

Yeah; I'm the same. It's pretty frustrating.

Ok so any game where you get a lot of injuries is bugged? You do realise that *sometimes* clubs in real life have to deal with a lot of their first team being injured? it's not a rare occurence... if it hadn't been for the problems in 9.0 and 9.1 'bug' wouldn't even be thrown around for it... I think you're unlucky, not bugged...

I'd be glad to agree, but it is not common be "unlucky" for three years (changing trainint schedules and physios in the process) and in a couple of different games...my point is that it is likely the engine, when starting a new game, may be bugging some games randomly by exxagerating the number of injuries. In these games, I wasn't the only one to get injuries: many other clubs were the same. And even if it happens to all the clubs, it does not mean it is ok. It really spoils the fun.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

The above is a good indictor of what is and isnt realistic

Fair enough, but Man Utd went through an extra amount of matches due to their part in Fifa World Club Cup, so they were likely to face more injuries, especially muscular ones (5 players). But it CANNOT happen allt he time, unless you are Newcastle with Graeme Souness

It's funny, because I used that FMRTE thing to heal my squad completely of injuries, then in the next match Trezeguet gets injured. Right now I'm playing Inter and Amuari and Camoranesi have been injured with only 36 minutes played. It happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. Three or so players get injured during a match(names in orange), but still play and after the match one or two are out for a month. Maybe the AI tackles too hard, but so do I and the AI teams don't get many injured players when I play them. It's like the AI players have an extra notch after hard where they can tackle players even harder than the ingame settings allow. I'm sorry SI, but I refuse to pay 30 US$ to beta-test a game for you. At the rate I'm going, 5 more matches and my entire first team and a good portion of my backups will be sidelined. Honestly I want my money back, because this is going to make my game unplayable.

In the last few days I've started 3 games with different teams (Villa, Man U and Weymouth) and everytime I get loads of injuries. I got 7 injuries in 2 games with United, when 2 or 3 of them came back another 3 players got injured.

I don't have any training schedule so why am I getting so many injuries?

I thought this was meant to be fixed for 9.2?

It's funny, because I used that FMRTE thing to heal my squad completely of injuries, then in the next match Trezeguet gets injured. Right now I'm playing Inter and Amuari and Camoranesi have been injured with only 36 minutes played. It happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. Three or so players get injured during a match(names in orange), but still play and after the match one or two are out for a month. Maybe the AI tackles too hard, but so do I and the AI teams don't get many injured players when I play them. It's like the AI players have an extra notch after hard where they can tackle players even harder than the ingame settings allow. I'm sorry SI, but I refuse to pay 30 US$ to beta-test a game for you. At the rate I'm going, 5 more matches and my entire first team and a good portion of my backups will be sidelined. Honestly I want my money back, because this is going to make my game unplayable.

Try to start a new one. It worked for me...I still have many injuries, but on a realistic level

I have some games go with no injuries, then a couple of matches with a splurge of injuries, 2-3 with knocks, 2-3 red injuries, all in the same match! Just finished a cup game against Palermo away, 3 players off before half time injured, another 3 in the second half, meant i finished the game with 8 men. 3 of those injuries for 1 month. Too many times, at least 3 players go off injured in the same game. Means i can never use all my subs tactically, and its very dangerous using up all subs early in the second half, as the smount of times substitutes get injured is ridiculous. The game's balancing means there are too many games like the one above, and red injuries are mostly always at least 1 month+. IRL there are more knocks, resulting in low match fitness, and maybe players rules out for 1-2 games, with the odd serious long term injury.

Get this right, Im managing Liverpool, Steven Gerrard is out for 4 months with a broken foot and Torres was out for a week with a twisted ankle, hes out again for another 2 months now..you can imagine where my Liverpool team is sitting in the table now we cant score a goal :(

I got a question quite related to this topic: in earlier versions (the last FM I played was '04 or '05, I think) it was possible to send your players on pre-season training to gain extra fitness.

In FM'08, however, it is not possible to do this, because whenever I set my training intensity to "hard", I get numerous injured players. Is there any trick to get intensified pre-season training without at least 10 injuries?

The amount of injuries is ok I think, maybe one every month or so, but then it's always not just for a week but atleast a month and higher.

Also it's not only my team, but every team has atleast 2 injuried players for a month and higher.

Never seen that on 08.

Kinda ruins the fun, but that's what I use the ditors for anyway, healing players and no not only mine.

****es me off when playing against barca and Messi,Bojan and Henry are injured for 3 months.....I just heal them so they can play at 100%.

Archived