Feeder clubs

what are the factors for a team accepting/declining a feeder offer?

obviously i wont be able to pick a large european team (heh) but i'd like to pick a lower rep'd team in the same top flight division to give my guys max experience from first team games, anyone ever done that?

what are the factors for a team accepting/declining a feeder offer?

obviously i wont be able to pick a large european team (heh) but i'd like to pick a lower rep'd team in the same top flight division to give my guys max experience from first team games, anyone ever done that?

Try choosing a team with a geographical location close to yours. Like you said if you manage a small team your not going to get European giants.

Try choosing a team with a geographical location close to yours. Like you said if you manage a small team your not going to get European giants.

Luton = South Korea. Ok not that close but will give it a go anyway, anything to keep me in the black

if you're a european giant, will you realistically be able to get a team in the same league that isnt going to go straight down? :)

if you're a european giant, will you realistically be able to get a team in the same league that isnt going to go straight down? :)

In England you cannot have a feeder that is in the same League as you.

I just started my 3rd season and the board let me choose what type of affiliation I would like.

I read some where that some player got A.C. Milan as a feeder, he was in 2020 or something like that.

One of the guys on the Liverpool fourm said that he got Celtic as a feeder.

In England you cannot have a feeder that is in the same League as you.

I just started my 3rd season and the board let me choose what type of affiliation I would like.

I read some where that some player got A.C. Milan as a feeder, he was in 2020 or something like that.

One of the guys on the Liverpool fourm said that he got Celtic as a feeder.

ive managed man utd for 7 seasons and i got the ability to do so after 12 months, but it seems to have disappeared again after i chose a club (which went on to fail in creating a link)

no im talking about my abiity to recommend a club, not ask for a club to be found, this is over a period of a few seasons, i can request a feeder club but not make a suggestion of a specific club i want, just selecting the ones offfered to me

In the 2014/15 season with Wrexham in the Premiership, and have only now been offered the chance to suggest my own type of link-up - suggested a commercial link up with Seoul!

waited for a bit, and a few weeks later - hey-presto! - link-up had failed to be agreed between the clubs! :D

so that would be 7 seasons, 2 in the Championship and my 2nd season starting in the Premiership, so I suspect it depends on the club stature, division you are in, YOUR stature as a manager etc etc....

• 5 weeks later...

STILL i cant choose for specific FEEDERCLUBS at the board feeder request

could someone please tell me what i must do ? resign? or wait till you

example my NEW stadium is almost done so more attendance more fans i had 36536 seats

maybe more chance to get "choose feeder club specific like clubs in USA and JAPAn etc ""

im playing right now GENOA seria A im in 2016 ,my reputation is WORLDwide" , board confidence is "superb"

??

Archived