Where can I download genuine game?

Hi all.

I'm not able to leave the house at the moment, and really want to get the game today, where online can I download a genuine copy of the game? Obviously I dont mind paying for it. (I'm talking about FM2009 of course)

Thanks,

Jamie

Lol never mind. Well, game is paid for and being downloaded as we speak. Downloading at 39kbps which is poor. . .

that is pathetic. You would think that if you paid for a game you would get better bandwitdth available to download it with. You can download faster using a bit torrent program and thats saying something.

Ah, because £29.99 seems a lot - well, it's not a lot, but considering the game can be bought for £16 from Gameplay. . .

Wooah! That's a comedy price to ask considering its already 50% reduced in almost every high street store ..

And you don't even get the excellent and very comprehensive manual either. :thdn:

I bought my copy off ebay, still sealed, nearly five months ago for £25!

Wooah! That's a comedy price to ask considering its already 50% reduced in almost every high street store ..

And you don't even get the excellent and very comprehensive manual either. :thdn:

I bought my copy off ebay, still sealed, nearly five months ago for £25!

You do get the manual in pdf format if you purchase the game from Steam. Go to the "My Games" tab in Steam, right-click on FM 2009 and then click on "View Player Manual".

This was not available when the game was first released, but I think it was enabled when patch 9.2.0 was released? Not too sure on this.

But I totally agree on the price bit heh. Perhaps the price to pay for convenience I guess.

Archived